Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

SportSA

Great app! I started using it last month and it has been working perfectly. We have increased sales by using this app.

Modern Gentlemen Presets

I've enjoyed every aspect of the app so far. It's very full-featured, easy to use, and does everything I need and more :)

Blackthief

Really easy to setup ! and understand the basics of this app haven't yet got any affiliates but i think i will get many positively !

Bijoux DYA

application au top,facile a configurer et surtout tres abordable et plan gratuit disponible!!!!!!!
franchement je la conseille a toutes les boutique qui veulent faire du marketing d'influence ou faire la pub de leurs site sans debourser des milliers d'euros!!!

Poplinen

This is a phenomenal app for affiliate marketing and direct sales! I recommend it to all of my clients wanting to do community marketing that have existing stores in Shopify!

Freezy Collections

Great app. With so many expensive apps on this store this one stands out as being very effective even on free plan.

Aero Threads

Actually really surprised how good the free version of this is! I definitely recommend if you are looking to grow sales through affiliate marketing.

Total Man Shop

I think this is the easiest app I've had to set up and for it's apparent complexity on the back end, it's seamless as the operator!
The subscription fee is crazy good for what you get. Fantastic app.

woowunivers

I love how it makes it easy for the affiliate

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

So far so good, Customer support is quick and helpful when needed. The app is fairly easy to use. Thank you