Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

VinylRace.es

Anuj Tenani does a great job helping in the set up, now is time to launch program to our clients and see how feels them! Later i will update review

July 1, 2020

Hi

We sent the request on Jun 29, and are still waiting for you approval. See the request details

Did you not get any email from Shopify for the access request ? I have just sent the request again. Let me know when you get it

Wise Kitchen Accessories

App is good. But I would like it even more if they can provide analytics on which affiliates can deliver adds-to-cart, too.

goldieskitchengoods

I just finished setting up the app and it was easier than I thought. Support is great too. I am excited to see how this goes and happy with my experience so far. had no issues getting everything set up on the app, It was supper easy. The support is awesome,

Arizona Smart Mask

Set up my affiliate system this morning...asked someone to become an affiliate this afternoon and got my first referral sale this evening.

Pretty easy to set up....I think its going to work well!

Why only four stars? I'll update when I get a chance to run it through its paces...thanks Goaffpro!

voicenatural

Great app even in its free version. Some issues with increased page loading as it does not seem to leverage increased duration of browser caching. But its free to try with basic functionality!

Sugacci Perfumes

Decent app for kickstarting your affiliate partner program. You also need to give more payment options for India region.

Medical Co. Egypt

everything seems ok, but the mail not working, I tried to send mail to affiliates much time but they didn't receive it.
thanks and I'll upgrade to premium after fixing this issue.

Artelle Art Supplies

I have just set the app up and completed a test purchase, everything seems to be working and was easy to set up. Very impressed so far and will update in a few weeks.

Bantu Coils

Really like the app, its taking my marketing to the next level. I like the collaborative template feature and the email blast through the app!

Furbaby Flowers LLC

I needed an app to help me track who uses my ambassadors codes and this does that! Its also pretty and easy to use.