Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Soulfully Sassy

So Far I like how smoothly everything is working, It took very little time to set things up and everything was very well guided. 1 Suggestion, it would be nice to have an Announcement Space where we can share News with our affiliates.
Maybe it's there and I have yet to discover.

July 12, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review

You can do announcements in two ways.

1. Send newsletter to your affiliates using the Quick Email feature
2. Add a new page in the affiliate dashboard and update it when you have new things to announce. To add a new page use the Settings -> Branding > Affiliate Dashboard - edit page option

Hope this solves your query and helps us get the missing star in the review :)

Hedge Viking

Simple to use and most importantly very simple to get other people to use. I quite like it, thank you for creating this.

Great White Gifts

So far I've appreciated how simple this app is to setup and the responsive support when I had questions. I'm just starting the Partner program now since someone who ordered a shirt got compliments on it everywhere she went. Not five start because I'm only scratching the surface of it now.

July 7, 2019

Hello

Thanks for the review. We strive to maintain a 5 star rating for our product. If there is anything we can do to get ourselves re reviewed please let us know.

dovestail vintage

Good so far - only thing bugging me is that I have to add every product individually rather than per collection when setting commissions - would be a LOT more productive if you could set collections..

May 15, 2019

Update: The functionality is now available in the Commissions page.

Thank you for your review. Setting commissions based on collections is in our roadmap and we are working towards it. It is a bit more complicated as Orders webhook of shopify API does not gives us collection information. Hence we need to get it afresh for every referral order and deduce commissions from there. It is working in our draft implementation but needs a bit more testing before this can be made available.

Rest assured we will release it as soon as possible.

Emscor

I have just installed the app. I would say I am encouraged by its features. It's not difficult to set up. I am pleased by its offering of flat commission and specific product's and partner's commissions. But I would like the developers to consider setting up commissions based on product collections; it would be an additional advantage. The app is a nice app; you are going to like it because it's easy to understand and operate.

April 18, 2019

Update: This functionality is now available in the Commissions Page.

Thank you for your review. We have added the feature to add "commissions based on product collections" to our roadmap. Hopefully, we will be able to release the update soon.

2 Next