Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Lifespace Homeware

Great so far just signed up, Can't wait to see how it goes! Setup was super easy and hassle free. Will update rating.

ASpell4U

Just started using the app on both of my sites. timelessthreadsofvegas.com and a spell4u.com. I am looking forward to the response I receive. I had one affiliate sign up within 4 hours.

Fullair

Start using GoAffpro from the free plan and upgraded to premium for 3 months. We found that we love this app. The functions are powerful to meet our requirements, especially by setting the customized rules for our sales team, affiliate groups, commissions, and multi-level marketing. High quality, cost-effective. The technical support team is awesome!!! Effective quick response to solve our problem yesterday via email within an hour. Highly recommend.

Icy Princess Boutique

SUPER EASY I LOVE THE TUTORIAL AT THE BEGGINING I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS IT'S GREATTTT THX GUYS SO MUCH!!

maxzol

Thank you very much we look like an amazing app that will help me a lot and I am glad it is free......

Afrocentric Zambia

Really good app.. it's really worth it because many other platforms off less satisfactory standards

NESSACHY

Perfect app to use for affiliates' sales. So much easier and beautifully instructed how to do it. Definitely recommened.

Full Shine

Good App, help us a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitecrate Shop

Well, that was the fastest and easiest set up in the history of shopify apps. Thank you for making it so easy, the other app I used was very complicated.

SinryAdvice

i love the step to step setup guide , easy to install and great, love it , will use it for awhile to see how it is