Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

OzOne

Tout est parfait.
L'appli s'intègre parfaitement, traduction possible dans de nombreuses langues, et le support est vraiment réactif.
(et en plus, ça rapporte du chiffre)

Vegan By Nature Holistic Health

Great features!! I really like the affiliate portal and the easy commission payout setup. The affiliate shopping feature is very nice as well, adds a great touch to the shopper’s experience plus builds trust. Thank you

Hercules & Co. Jewellery

I am amazed by this app! SO far so good! Thank you guys! I highly recommend this app to your store!!!
I really enjoy using this app

Midi Rose

La app me parece fantástica. Solo el modo gratuito es maravilloso. Estoy seguro de que en un futuro, cuando la cosa funcione, contrataremos el modo de pago para poder automatizar procesos y que sea aun más óptimo.

Co-ordinat Clothing

Easy to set up and a great price for anyone looking to boost their sales through affiliate marketing. Would recommend!

Home Hunt

I just downloaded the app after trying a f ew other apps. This one was very straight forward and has a great user interface,

SkinSmooths

Gives a very simple and easily understandable step-by-step set up. I'm glad went for this one as it is the first time I use an affiliate app.

Dynasty Travels

It's a great app because after downloading it you're able to test it. It's cool how you can change the percentage that you want to give your affiliate partners.

The Moon Charm

This app is great. It helps me earning money from people publiciting products for me, you can improve your store and do lots of things with this app. Love it.

MoreHair.biz

I use this app to set up my affiliate program. The process was very easy and simple to use so far...