Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

GamingNeeds

This app is just the best for this price, other affiliate apps are expensive as hell. There's a lot of functionality and the support is also very fast and really helpful.

Automotive Excellence

Really easy to setup and professional. Best Shopify App I have used as far as setup goes. I have not used the app to do more than setup, but based on the setup experience I am happy with it! ThaInk You! *****

MasaiQueen

Just got the app and so far it's looking promising. It's very simple to setup and get going. WIll provide updates as I learn more.

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

So far the app has been great, easy to setup and it explains everything really well. I will begin using it immediately

Tiger Lilly

This app is helpful and pertinent in growing one's business. Also, the support is quick to answer and to help.

Klarity Kosmetics

So far so good with the app. Its pretty easy to work as well and my affiliates didn't have any issues with signing up.

Baby Ninja

There is no better app that this to create an affiliate marketing program on your Shopify store. The support is crazy fast and spot on to solve my queries. My affiliates are signing up with no issues. Thumbs up!

WILFRIEDandCO

Good app, fit all my requirements and the support is really fast, i recommend a lot this app ! Thanks you team !

West Virginia Wholesale

I originally wrote a pretty negative review, but the developer was nice enough to respond quickly and politely and then walk me through the confusion points by email. The app does in fact appear to be everything it says and after playing with it does everything it says very well. Sorry for the confusion!

Meditate Better

Can I give it 6 stars? Please? Can I? Anuj just added a badly needed feature, literally overnight! It just does not get any better than that. Anywhere!

Anuj is patient, easy to talk to, and extremely helpful. So high marks for support!

Affiliates can share their link and the coupon on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as in emails and web pages, which is pretty terrific.

Initial setup was easy. At that time, you set up the default commission for all products in the store. After that, you can set commissions for individual products. When you set your logo for the affiliate portal, you want upload a banner-image, with logo graphic and store title. When you're done, check the affiliate page, which has a light blue background. If needed, adjust your banner image to match that background and go to Settings > Branding in the app to upload it.

At the moment, the affiliate page doesn't list product-links, and coupons are global, or per-affiliate. So it's a great app for a store with a single signature product, or where a single coupon works for everything, or where different affiliates have different coupons. They have a good track record, though, so I'm hoping for a bit more of the flexibility I need, in future.

At MeditateBetter.com, I created an affiliate commission for the signature (high-price) product, and used the Advanced settings to change the default affiliate link to go to that product instead of the main page. Then I created a one-time (global) coupon good for a discount. The default referral link goes to the main page, though, so I changed it point to that product.

And all of that was free! When I upgrade, I'll be able to create multi-level payouts, specify a custom URL for the affiliate portal (but the default portal URL isn't bad!), and set up a favicon for that portal. It will be worth doing, when the time comes. But in the meantime, I get great functionality and great support at a great price!