Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Medical Co. Egypt

everything seems ok, but the mail not working, I tried to send mail to affiliates much time but they didn't receive it.
thanks and I'll upgrade to premium after fixing this issue.

Artelle Art Supplies

I have just set the app up and completed a test purchase, everything seems to be working and was easy to set up. Very impressed so far and will update in a few weeks.

Bantu Coils

Really like the app, its taking my marketing to the next level. I like the collaborative template feature and the email blast through the app!

Furbaby Flowers LLC

I needed an app to help me track who uses my ambassadors codes and this does that! Its also pretty and easy to use.

A Reece Boutique

Its ok if you're a small business and just starting your business. It's not very user friendly. I will have to use it a bit more before I can give a true rating

bendthetrend20

I really do like this app but if could upgrade things through mobile instead of just laptop that would help thanku

MFMA | Made For Makeup Artists

Very simple to use and the price is good for the pro plan! I wish we could customize more the dashboard !!

Lettrage Velo

Excellente app. Très bon suivi de la part de Anuj. Pour une application gratuite d'affiliation il n'y a pas mieux.

Leggings OzStyle

I've only just started using this app but sooo far it has been great!! It's easy to set up and use.

Perfumes Prouvé

The app is very good. If i can make 1 small difference i would apreciate a lot! When a costumer makes an order, the afiliate receive a confirmation email. But in that email only say the number of the order. I would like that in the that e-mail says too the order and costumer details.

I already send 2 e-mail to admin and support, but didnt get answer. Thanks