Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

WIGKED WIGS

I am very surprised with this app. I just downloaded it but the set up was extremely helpful!
I have to explore more before I give 5 stars but this is the app I've been looking for!

NxT-nation

Works so far hope I get some sales lol. Apparently, this gotta be 100 characters so here ya go, also God bless this sh*t free... Where were you before I blew $300 on ads!!

Aronui Collections (Parafina AUS NZ)

The app was very easy to use and helped navigate through the process. Especially for someone new to the on-line shopping game.

Pillowpacker Pillows

Just starting using the program, lots to do but I am getting helpful advice and feedback.One step at a time I think....

My Sock Company

I have just started using the app but like how its going and helping my business to grown. Easy to use

VerilyU

I just downloaded this App and so far I really like it. It is really easy to use and it fits all my needs for affiliate marketing! I just downloaded this App and so far I really like it. It is really easy to use and it fits all my needs for affiliate marketing!

Random Swag

Good affiliate marketing app. A cheaper alternative to other apps but lacks some features. RandomSwag.com

October 25, 2019

Hi RandomSwag

Thanks for the review. Please do let us know which features you found lacking and we will surely try and implement them

You can connect with us at support@goaffpro.com

Beard Cavern

When I created a similar affiliate project but in WordPress and it took me days and days of continuous development and configurations. GoAffPro In Shopify made my life easier. 10mnts of inputting my info and was up and running, to fine-tune it 30mnts that's it. WOW.

Steampunk Store

ça à l'air de bien fonctionner. Je n'en suis qu'au début donc je met 4 étoile pour l'instant. Je recommande

Gaming Fnatics

Great app, a lot of features and everything. However, one time some information from my affiliates disappeared. But that was only a one-time thing, now everything works fine. Great app overall.

September 2, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review.

I would like to look more into this data issue. We operate with triple redundant data storage and 5-9s of data availability and integrity. So any data loss is highly improbable. Maybe there is some confusion that we can help resolve. Please do connect with us at admin@goaffpro.com and we would be happy to help you resolve any issues.