Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

bikinideals.com

Wow. It set up really easy. It's kind of perfect. I don't have any experience using it except to set up and test which only took about 15 minutes, but wow, so easy to set up, and I love the interface.

Maple Mercantile

I absolutely love this app and how easy it is to use. My business has grown SO much since implementing this feature. It's a great way to reward your best customers for sharing your products with their friends. Totally customizable, I offer my "brand ambassadors" 10% back on every order their friends place. They LOVE it and I enjoy how easy it is to connect users to ambassadors. It's just a great automated system! Highly recommend. AND if you do have an issue they're SUPER fast to respond and help.

TeaSaltAndSpices

I have just set up the app, set up was really easy, the test worked perfectly. And now I'm going to sit back and see my business grow :-) The first affiliate had just subscribed.... Thank you affiliate marketing.

Together Hemp

awesome app, just what we needed. Love it, user friendly and serves its purpose, hopefully is as good once it gets lots of action.

Afribera

It was easiest thing to do...great app for novice like me it took no time going thru the process and even gave option to double check very cool

LAZOS

Una aplicación muy práctica para llevar una buen gestión de refereridos. Contento con el servicio gratuíto.

SmilyPets

I didn't think that I could find an app like this one. The upgrading offers you even more customization possibilities ! I just love it !! Thank you !!

Store with a Heart

This is a great app. It solved a lot of business needs to turn customers into advocates, track sales activities in real time, and ensuring transparency along the way, among others.

The GKN

This is going to boost my business so much, i cannot wait to use it! somthing that i hav always wanted to add to .

Scarlet Rose Sex Shop

Easy setup - so far so good. Going to test it out and check to make sure everything is working good.