Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Five Dollar Tee Shirts

This is a great app. It's simple and effective affiliate marketing. No need to pay tons of money for it, this will do fine.

Frame on

Fantastic app, so easy to use with excellent support when needed. Highly recommended, great to know I don't need to hunt for another affiliate app.

Omars Direct

great app love very useful will share it with other sellersgreat app love very useful will share it with other sellersgreat app love very useful will share it with other sellers

Art-O-Rama

This app is free and it's really easy to use. You can easily manage your affiliates and the orders received. 5 stars! You are great!

Lash Stash UK

Literally took a couple of minutes to upload. Very intuitive and I look forward to increasing sales via this app

Rinea

Just installed this app and very impressed with how easy it was to setup and it did the testing for me to make sure everything was setup correctly.

The Blonde Pair Boutique

just finished setting everything up. It was incredibly easy and so far i really do love this app. Hoping my business really prospers from this app. EXCITED!!!!!

Office AnyChair

I am in the beginning stages of my shop, but the support team has been quick to get back to me and answer my questions. The platform is easy to use, and they seem to be always improving and adding new ways to make the app work better for their customers.

STRBOX

I'm looking for a simple affiliate app to try out on shopify and this was not only really easy, but free!

Fargo Clothing Co.

Super easy to set up. Has an awesome step-by-step tutorial that handles the setup nearly automatically (while explaining affiliate marketing in the meantime). Works perfectly so far. 5 stars for sure!