Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Smellies

Only installed yesterday and as I would like mLM I upgraded to the $19.99 plan. Absolutely fantastic! Does far more than my old programme. Support are incredibly supportive and trust me very patient. I'm all set up now and just waiting for the 1st of the month to get my affiliates started on it.

Thankyou so much for being real human beings and creating such a great app!

Three Twelve

Exactly what I have been looking for. Great app. Great customer service. Easy to set up and use. Very affordable as well!

BAREFOOTSCIENCE™

I used this app to help me integrate my affiliates and offer incentives to my customers - it's fantastic, straightforward and super easy to use.

LIFECHANGR

So far so good!!! Hope to get more conversions using this app! Loved the support to set everything up.

Practimondo

Looks quite good, easy and fast to get started. Very neat integration. I will further test it! Job well done to the developers! :-)

The Pets Lab

Working great for me so far, making good money through affiliate partners through instagram, 100% would recommend

Stripped Beauty

This is great, I cant believe this app is free! super happy to have this and excited to grow my store!!

B2U-Europe

extremely easy to understand.
I Did get a little confused with DNS, TXT etc.
A short email request asking for help and I
received exact instructions to follow within
a few minutes.
Thanks to Anuj at support, I'm up and running in no time at all..

متجر اكسسواري

It's excellent, excellent, very excellent

Easy to install and use

I highly recommend it

.........................................

Ravers Culture

Great App And Its For FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!