Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

VixiV

great support! I had to translate the app and change it into RTL and they've done it within couple of hours! thanks guys

Iconmask - Libera il tuo stile

The best platform for shopify affiliate marketing, easy to use, clear dashboard, best UI/UX for external page and monitoring of affiliates.

twocrazysocks

Just started using this app to start an affiliateprogram for my shop. very easy to install and understand so far.

GraceMe Beauty Cosmetics

Amazing!!!!!! Very easy to work with and with any issue I had my rep was very quick to help. I loveeeeeee it! Best and easiest affiliate marketing app ever!!

dresspeople

I think it is a very good system. Support is also fast. Multilingual support is also helpful.Since it is not English-speaking, there are many places to set.

Adam’s Amenities

This app helped me grow my business. Everything about it was great, and the setup is very easy to follow.

Golden Grails

Very intuitive and easy to set up! Love that it's also free to use and implement right away :) Couldn't have asked for a better app to jumpstart my affiliate program for my store.

auvicoffroad

Nice app working well ! The app provides good analytics and would recommend for a basic start of affiliate program !

SeedsPlug

Excellent app, all what I need for my store marketing was found in it!

I've started with the free version so far, but I already feel that I'll be ready to pay soon!
Thank you for your work.

MyMagnoCase

This is a good app I would recommend it. I like how user-friendly this app is and it is great for anyone beginning to start affiliate marketing.