Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Clear Story

i downloaded goaffpro a few days ago, and so far enjoying the experience. It's very easy to use and get used to, to manage and organise, plus the overall appearance of it is simple and less overwhelming like other affiliate apps.

Casify Store

This is a great app, trying it out now to get more sales. Hope this will push affiliates to let me sell more products

PepperandEimile

Super easy to use! Step by step guide through everything. Great for beginners and small businesses a like. Love it!

petipetishop

after a few minutes i fall in love with this app, fully recomended. Easy to use, intuitive. my sales go up

Imlak'esh Organics

Great tool, works great with Shopify Buy Buttons. I prefer it over Refersion, LeadDyno, and GrowthHero. The only thing it is missing is a Zapier integration.

Rhine & Grind

Great set up instructions and awesome features for free plan. I wish there was a "middle" plan between free and $24/month that just included more customization options. Overall, great app!

Viral Hub

Estoy usando esta aplicación y me es de mucha ayuda para el marketing de afiliados. Muchas Gracias.

9:23 Collections

Great navigation! It was easy to navigate and very understanding can’t wait to utilize this tool with my customers!

Cacaoloves.me

We use this app quit a while and we love it. It is a bit complex to start with, but when it is setup it works good. The support team is fast and very supportitive.

JOYROOM Official

I really like this app to teach how to set up and use it well. Hope it can make my website grows members and make sense for customers in the next few months.