Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

One Frontline

It is easy to very easy install amd integrate with Shopify. Still waiting for some time to see the result. I'll will try to update with the results after one month.

Tees For Bees

I've tried a few referral/affiliate apps and Goaffpro is by far the best. The customization is excellent and the system performs exactly like a proper affiliate program. Customer support is excellent too.

Freyian

This app does what it says it will do and more. For everything I've thought of doing, there's been a way to do it. One issue I thought I had was resolved with a really fast response from support. Turns out it wasn't an issue after all and I could make the changes myself once I knew how. Thanks for a great app.

Simply Preset

Works really well and I love the fact that it creates the affiliate page itself.

Moonlight Love Jewelry

App seems to work pretty well! I am satisfied with the process of setting up an affiliate page and tracking affiliate activity!

PastelPets

Really easy to use, had its own affiliate login portal so that is pretty good :) instructions were seamless.

Mvp Ecomm

I definitely appreciate the app. Think this is ?y missing marketing strategy to make customers partners is the way to get some sales.

Derriere Lingerie & Intimates

I like the use of this app. it is helpful for the affiliates to track their earnings and change their code as they please. very user friendly and easy to use

groundz.com

Recently installed and testing, so far so good, looks like a great app. will update as we use the app

Oat Butter Brand

The setup was SUPER simple and very quick! I was able to have my program up on my website and went through testing in less than 10 minutes!