Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

vitaminpup

Everything seems to be setup and working well! Excited to be using this product and driving more sales

Indigo Isla Designs

This app is by far the best one I have found for adding affiliates and setting them up with their own web link. The help I have received is amazing and quick. I would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of app to give them a try.

Tadow Gaming Gear

For now everything looks nice. Very easy to set up. I love it when things work as stated! Hope everything stays that way

theBibiStore

I just started using the app, it gave step by step for newbie. I recommend the app. will update later

Gothic Spirit

Just set it up and tested it on my 2 stores, seems very polished and professional. No risk start to using it and plenty of upgrade options available. Most importantly looking at previous reviews, developers seem very active.

My Family Necklace

Great app. So easy to install and set up! Thank you for creating such an amazing app that makes lives easier for u, merchants! Cheers and keep it up!

Mumma Cacao

I'm using this app to help reward my customers and fans for sharing the love with their community. Really smooth set up process. Looking forward to having more amazing people join this movement and share our products, so our pure cacao gets into more peoples hands.

Miakalani Swim

an amazing app. so simple to use and very effective. i predict exponential growth ad i go forward with this app

BadAssTees

Used this App for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with it so much that I upgraded my plan. Customer service are very helpful as well. Top notch service.

Smellies

Only installed yesterday and as I would like mLM I upgraded to the $19.99 plan. Absolutely fantastic! Does far more than my old programme. Support are incredibly supportive and trust me very patient. I'm all set up now and just waiting for the 1st of the month to get my affiliates started on it.

Thankyou so much for being real human beings and creating such a great app!