Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Makartt

Terrible customer service. We used to be able to get a response out of them pretty well, but no, no one has responded to any of our questions or requests in over 2 weeks. I've tried calling them and no one picks up. Extremely disappointed, I'm now wondering if the company went broke or something.

October 22, 2020

Hi Sally

I don't think you sally.chia@markatt.com receives our replies. See the screenshots of every email that you sent me with their replies

I think the recent one that you sent from markattofficial@gmail.com received the reply. Did it not ?

Yoga Fun Puns

I've been using this app for the last 2 months. The app is stellar and the documentation is thorough and detailed. However, the customer support is non-existent. GoaffPro mentions 24/7 customer support, but there's absolutely no responses. Even after contacting the support multiple times and sending follow up emails, no one gets back to you. Interestingly, my emails have read receipts and they're being opened; however, no one is replying back. Facing a glitch? Good look getting in touch with someone. Have a particular use case? There's no one to help. Need further explanations or clarifications? That's not going to happen. This is extremely unprofessional given that many people's businesses rely on this app's performance and the support team behind it. Overall a solid app, but if you're hoping for a useful customer service, look else where.

October 22, 2020

Hi Ismael

Thanks for the review. But on further inquiry, I did not found the customer support lacking in your case

Your last email to us was 9 hours ago.

Before that the last communication was on 30th September. Which was responded to in < 4hours time. Screenshot below

Please allow for some time for the support team to respond to the tickets before giving reviews. There is only so much we can offer you on the FREE plan. Our premium plan comes with phone support, which might be better suited for you if you have a mission critical query.

Hoping for a long lasting relationship.

Dot & Key

Their support is very poor, we faced a problem regarding mail customization but haven't received a solution yet.

Idoromo Beauty Solution

The features seems good, BUT very bad customer service, no support at all as what they claim themself 24/7 support, bullshit....! My Goaffpro Support Ticket #1597296771204 has been 7 days, no feedback at all! We paid and end up without their technical support,what do you think?

August 20, 2020

[Merchant update required]
Hi

Tickets were replied to shortly after you submitted them. Please ensure that you are receiving emails on your email address (phoenix@idoromo.com). Also check if if the email s are not ending up in your spam folder.

Attaching the screenshots of the the tickets and their replies

Hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hand Made Emporium

this app forced me to use a buy option on my shop that ruined my motivation to do anything as i could not remove the paypal buy option and people assumed it was the only available payment method its actually cancer.

August 18, 2020

[Merchant Update required]

Hi

Can you elaborate on this please ? Which PayPal buy button are you referring to ? The app does not affects your store's design or payment options in any way, not does it forces you to use PayPal

Perhaps you are confusing the app with some other app ??

Please get back to us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can resolve this at the earliest.

OSSCO - Original Street Style Co

Não estou conseguindo integrar minha plataforma de pagamento, faço as compras através do link do afiliado e não aparece nenhum pedido para meu afiliado.

July 5, 2020

[Merchant update required]
Hi

Thanks for the review. Which payment platform is it ? Did you contact support for the helping with the integration ? If yes, please let me know of the support ticket number. You can also contact me directly at admin@goaffpro.com and I will make sure this gets done.

Thanks and Regards

Update: Still waiting for communication from your end. If possible kindly contact us at admin@goaffpro.com as soon as possible so we can get this resolved at the earliest.

Impact Mouthguards

***UPDATE***
07/11/20 - Thank you for attempting to fix the issue. However, GoAffPro is now no longer communicating with Klaviyo at all - nothing. How do we resolve this? Quickly?
We have emailed the address you provided with no response - our email was sent to you on 07/10/20 @ 3PM EST.

To resolve please email Frank@ImpactMouthguards.com directly so we can move forward.

We had such high hopes for this app but have become quite disappointed.

Review after review speaks of how good customer service is and after repeated attempts to get help there has been NO response.

The issue we are having is this - GoAFFPro is not playing nice with Klaviyo. Plainly speaking the integration does not work properly and bits of information are lost in the transfer. This is Particularly true with respect to telephone numbers.

If we could get some assistance on this we would certainly consider updating this review but at the moment we are terribly dissatisfied.

June 10, 2020

Hi

CTO of Goaffpro here, I am not sure, but I was unable to find any ticket number from your store ID. If you can send me the ticket ID at admin@goaffpro.com, I will be able to look at it thoroughly.

I did take a look at the phone number sync issue on your account and it should be fixed now. Klaviyo permits email and phone_number as standard sync items and you should be able to see the phone number information in your klaviyo profiles. Rest of the profile information would be in the extra information tags.

Hoping to hear from you at admin@goaffpro.com, so I can resolve this issue personally

Obijou.net

Bonjour,
J'ai installé ce matin cette application. J'étais très heureuse de demander à mes clients de s'inscrire. Ce soir , je lis que vous m'avez bloqué ou bani. Je me comprends pas. Quelle est cette manière de travailler avec les gens? Dois-je désactiver? Informer mes ambassadeurs que ce n'est plus bon?
Merci de me répondre

Hello,
I installed this application this morning. I was very happy to ask my clients to register. Tonight I read that you blocked or banished me. I don't understand myself. What is this way of working with people? Should I deactivate? Inform my ambassadors that this is no longer good?

May 17, 2020

Hi

I am sure there is a confusion. We do not ban merchants from the platform. In fact there is no such functionality in the system. Perhaps you are confusing our app with some other app?? Can you share with me at admin@goaffpro.com where you are seeing the “ban” ???

Thanks

Follow up #1 - Following up on this ? Can you please update on this issue ?

Great Mornings Coffee & Tea

Right now I am about 3 days into my 15 day trial and my experience is not making me want to stay with the premium. The discount codes for my affiliates don't seem to work and I can't find anything helpful online to resolve the issue. I sent a message to them, but I am not hopeful for a quick resolution. Sent a message 3 days ago with nothing but a confirmation in response. I also didn't get an email about the affiliates that were waiting approval recently. I had high hopes, but right now I am thinking I may need to find another app.

April 24, 2020

[REQUEST FOR FOLLOW UP]
Hi Kristin

Your support ticket was replied to within hours of submitting, but probably because your contact email was incorrect you did not get the reply. Please check the Contact Email in Settings -> Notifications tab.

Currently it is set to kristin@greatmorningscoffeeandtea@.com, which doesn't seem right.

Now coming on to your question. Since you had manually set the expiry of the automatic coupons to 27-Nov-2019 (by editing the [APP]GOAFFPRO discount rule in Shopify), the coupons stopped working on that date. To make them work again, we ask you to either extend the expiry or remove the expiration date altogether.

Also, your automatic coupons are set to apply on limited sets of products, so during testing, please ensure that your cart has those products, or you can also remove this limit in the Coupons -> Automatic Coupons section.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Khai Clothing

I can't even set up coupons for my affiliates so none of them have discount codes they can use with their followers

March 5, 2020

Hi

You can set coupons in the Coupons page. You can also enable Automatic coupons to be generated and assigned to each affiliate when they register.

Please get in touch with us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can help you better.

Previous 1