Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center

I didn't get email notification when somebody signs up. I contacted the support twice via "Get support" dashboard but didn't get any help. Don;t know how to do :((( Also my store didn't work on the app.

August 14, 2020

Hi

Just to confirm, your contact email set in the app is - info@drc-lab.com. Is the email address working ? If not, we request you to kindly update the contact email in the App Settings -> Notifications tab -> Contact section

I am not quite sure what you mean when you say your store didn't work on the app ? As far as I checked, the app is working correctly on your store.

Also, you can contact us directly at admin@goaffpro.com to get help and support with regards to the app.

Thanks and Regards

Minky Mooh

App works fine. We have some issues with the sharing function though.
Support does not get to questions at all, waiting for several days already.

MixNMasks

I haven’t really used the app yet. So this isn’t a review. But it won’t let me exit the setup without reviewing. I will review once I’ve used it.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the review. To skip the review, you can simply click on skip button below the setup card. We strive to make sure the app offers best possible experience to our merchants. If there is anything we can help you with please let us knlw. We really hope that you would re review in the light of the new information.

Thanks