Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Japan Treats

SECURITY WARNING! Review Updated. The Goaffpro signup page does not look to have a Captcha or any other human verification method. That means bots can create fake affiliate accounts to attempt fraud. I got a fake account created today and confirmed that. This is sad because it looks like a great app, however, security is highly important.

July 5, 2021

Hi

You can activate Google Recaptcha in Settings -> Integrations tab -> Turn on Google Recaptcha option

We also recommend that you turn off Marketplace option (marketplace option in the app sidebar) if you want to keep your program private and delist it from our affiliate marketplace

If the program is listed in the marketplace then affiliate’s can discover and join your program from there

Hope this helps, Let us know if this resolves your issues

Raise the Bar Print and Design

Would have given this a 5 star rating if it were not for the glaring omission of a lack of notification when your affiliates cross their Payment amount threshold - a simple email to say - Affiliate X is now due to be paid - instead I have to go into the software find the screen on a regular basis to double check. Should happen automatically. Causes a lack of trust by my affiliates as they are telling me that I need to pay them, whereas previously we knew exactly when to pay them without having to check all the time.

GlobalSneakers

Bonjour, l'application est superbe, cependant nous rencontrons des problèmes actuellement avec celle-ci. En effet, l'application ne fonctionne plus. Merci de corrigé ce problème. Bonne journée.

March 31, 2021

Hi

The issue that you mentioned in your email looks like a browser cache issue. The app itself is working fine on our end. Did you try with a page refresh ? Did that solve the issue ?

Hope to hear back soon
Regards.

Tedricks place

This is an update to my last review. Thank you for responding to my review I really do appreciate that. First I was unaware of the mobile app being in beta testing mode if I was aware maybe I could understand more. Second the biggest thing was I was not getting a response every time I left a message except for the automated one that was my biggest problem as I was wondering if there was customer service. Third I really do love the features that your company offers and the functionality of everything including the online app. If the bugs in the online app get s resolved I would definitely return to use your service as i really do like it thanks again for replying to my earlier review.

March 25, 2021

Hi Tedrick

Quick update: Thanks for update.

In the affiliate's portal the affiliates can do everything they can do on the mobile apps and due to affiliate portal being on the web browser, we can push updates faster than on the mobile apps (as mobile app updates have to go through the apple and google's app store's review process).

So in the affiliate portal, the affiliates have some advanced features like Mini store, MLM Network browser, Product Link creator, Advanced analytics etc., and generally most "power" affiliates prefer affiliate portal over mobile apps. Mobile apps are intended for smaller affiliates, who seldom check their performance. And truth be told, you would find 95% of sales from power affiliates.

Regardless, the affiliate portal itself, is responsive and mobile first developed, so it works just as good as any native app
(and in many cases even better, since we don't have to make changes on the fancies of the app store "guardians" - google and apple)

Another BIG BIG disadvantage of mobile apps, is that they CANNOT be launched/customized on a per merchant basis (since that would not only be prohibitively expensive, this would also violate SPAM policy of the respective app stores resulting in insta-ban), and the affiliate portal can actually be complete merchant branded (URL, logo, colors, text, copyright etc.). So if you are planning to run a WHITELABEL affiliate program, affiliate portal is the way to go.

----------

In the mobile app page, it states that the mobile app is in a PREVIEW/BETA stage (and is not ready for prime time). Normally a BETA or PREVIEW stage is where the team collects feedback and fixes bugs etc.

So we are collecting feedback from the merchants to improve it as we go. Your feedback is already forwarded to the tech team and they'll get this fixed in the upcoming updates.

Anyways, we wish you all the success in the world and hope that one day, you'll return back to us :)

(hopefully when the mobile app is out of beta/preview stage)

Thanks and regards

PS. You'll find that none of the competitors even have mobile apps for affiliates

Håndverden

Nice platform but contacted customer support now a couple times over the span of 1-2 weeks and just didn't get a reply. So still waiting on their answer.

March 23, 2021

Hi

Apologies for the issues. I think your contact email might be set incorrectly.

Your contact email is currently set as support@handverden.com, so we have been replying to that email. Kindly ensure that email is working. Your last support request was replied to within 10 minutes. See screenshot below

In case the email is incorrect, please update it via Settings -> Notifications tab -> Contact email section

Otherwise, you can contact me directly at admin@goaffpro.com from your email address and I will try and get your queries resolved asap

Thanks and Regards
Anuj Tenani
CEO, Goaffpro

Elevated Pets

Just downloaded the App. So far so good. On screen tutorial is very helpful. I will update rating when I have more use.

All About That Wine

Can someone please assist. The Goaff pro affiliate marketing page on my store gives a 404 error all of a sudden. I cannot access the app dashboard to see what's going on as it just loads.

Elephant Ears Sound

The app is awesome, and using the free version has been great for working with affiliates! I am trying to upgrade, and it seems to have a system glitch so that I can’t, but once I get past that, I’m sure it’ll be great too!

The Vintage Paws

Little disappointed very basic Needs some Help me find affiliates functionality ,over just managing them.
What about Broadcast new customers to customer base or other similar functionality .
cant see anything in paid version either unless i am missing something?
I guess time will tell

Typical corporation

I only give it three stars because I am new and need people to apply to test it out. I know it maybe a good app it will take time to test it.

Previous 1