Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Sparkly Dolls

I don't know why I have almost 30 affiliates who have signed up, but up till now nobody uses it yet?

Ambiance Cosy

App is well made and support is fast to answer. Would have been perfect if there would gave been A/B testing. I might be wrong but all mailing app or apps allow to do A/B testing (sending people to different mailing lists).

Here you can do this if you can code or they can do it for you but it's 199usd...

Unique by Aerie

I will give a 5 star review when i get a response from my email over 2 days ago. Also no response from the support button in the app.

August 20, 2020

Hi Aerie

Is this the email that you are referring to ? (See screenshot below)

It appears the ticket was answered promptly. Please check if aerielnixon@yahoo.com email is functional and that our support emails are not ending up in your spam folder.

Dieymar

Je débute dans le milieu et j'aimerais avoir votre soutien pour démarrer ma boutique en ligne. Merci

July 7, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review. Any particular reason for the 3 stars ? Are you dissatisfied with any aspect of our service ?

stilstilstand.fr

J'adore cette app exactement ce que j'avais besoin pour dévellopé mon projet dommage quelle ne sois pas traduit en francais !

AMAFO

i use this app to get more views and costumers, i hop see the fruit of this app i think its useful for free trafic

Print-ted

Easy to setup and use, but in affiliate point of view this is not affiliate network site. There is no list of merchants using this app, so for affiliates this looks kinda unprofessional.

Frankie Rose Cosmetics

this app works ok and has many great features, but support never replies. if i could just get a few questions answered, i'd give them 5 stars.

LOLIVEFE

I would like to be able to customize the bars at the top that are part of the app - they contrast with the brand colors and it seems you should be able to customize this better.

Spseye

It is not easy to handle, and many functions I need are not available. I even can not assign the existed discount code to my affiliates directly.

July 26, 2019

Thanks for the reviews.

To assign existing coupon to affiliate, simply uncheck the "Also create coupon in store" when assigning coupon to affiliate in Coupons Page

I have sent you the details on the support ticket.