Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

All About That Wine

Can someone please assist. The Goaff pro affiliate marketing page on my store gives a 404 error all of a sudden. I cannot access the app dashboard to see what's going on as it just loads.

Elephant Ears Sound

The app is awesome, and using the free version has been great for working with affiliates! I am trying to upgrade, and it seems to have a system glitch so that I can’t, but once I get past that, I’m sure it’ll be great too!

The Vintage Paws

Little disappointed very basic Needs some Help me find affiliates functionality ,over just managing them.
What about Broadcast new customers to customer base or other similar functionality .
cant see anything in paid version either unless i am missing something?
I guess time will tell

Typical corporation

I only give it three stars because I am new and need people to apply to test it out. I know it maybe a good app it will take time to test it.

Sparkly Dolls

I don't know why I have almost 30 affiliates who have signed up, but up till now nobody uses it yet?

Ambiance Cosy

App is well made and support is fast to answer. Would have been perfect if there would gave been A/B testing. I might be wrong but all mailing app or apps allow to do A/B testing (sending people to different mailing lists).

Here you can do this if you can code or they can do it for you but it's 199usd...

Unique by Aerie

I will give a 5 star review when i get a response from my email over 2 days ago. Also no response from the support button in the app.

August 20, 2020

Hi Aerie

Is this the email that you are referring to ? (See screenshot below)

It appears the ticket was answered promptly. Please check if aerielnixon@yahoo.com email is functional and that our support emails are not ending up in your spam folder.

Dieymar

Je débute dans le milieu et j'aimerais avoir votre soutien pour démarrer ma boutique en ligne. Merci

July 7, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review. Any particular reason for the 3 stars ? Are you dissatisfied with any aspect of our service ?

stilstilstand.fr

J'adore cette app exactement ce que j'avais besoin pour dévellopé mon projet dommage quelle ne sois pas traduit en francais !

AMAFO

i use this app to get more views and costumers, i hop see the fruit of this app i think its useful for free trafic

Previous 1