Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Mummy Honey

The video does not account for if the link doesn't work. I had to create an affiliate page then hide the page in order to get the link to work. This step should be added to your instruction video.

CreateeKit

Thus far, after downloading it is user friendly and I am not having major issues learning the app.

Apiarios Bautista

hello again, one question , the coupon assigned to affiliates, how many times can the customer use it? ???

July 12, 2020

Hi

By default there is no limit on the number of times coupon can be used. However, you can easily limit to single use per customer or limit the total number of times the coupon can be used as follows.

Open Coupons page -> Automatic Coupons section -> Click change
Then on the page that opens, you can TICK "Limit to single use per customer" or TICK "Limit number of times coupon can be used" option

Hope this helps. Let us know at admin@goaffpro.com if you need help with anything else

iSmarthomesecurity

it simply help to have affiliate function to my store, few steps , i would hope there is more marketing function

VinylRace.es

Anuj Tenani does a great job helping in the set up, now is time to launch program to our clients and see how feels them! Later i will update review

July 1, 2020

Hi

We sent the request on Jun 29, and are still waiting for you approval. See the request details

Did you not get any email from Shopify for the access request ? I have just sent the request again. Let me know when you get it

Wise Kitchen Accessories

App is good. But I would like it even more if they can provide analytics on which affiliates can deliver adds-to-cart, too.

goldieskitchengoods

I just finished setting up the app and it was easier than I thought. Support is great too. I am excited to see how this goes and happy with my experience so far. had no issues getting everything set up on the app, It was supper easy. The support is awesome,

Arizona Smart Mask

Set up my affiliate system this morning...asked someone to become an affiliate this afternoon and got my first referral sale this evening.

Pretty easy to set up....I think its going to work well!

Why only four stars? I'll update when I get a chance to run it through its paces...thanks Goaffpro!

voicenatural

Great app even in its free version. Some issues with increased page loading as it does not seem to leverage increased duration of browser caching. But its free to try with basic functionality!

Sugacci Perfumes

Decent app for kickstarting your affiliate partner program. You also need to give more payment options for India region.

Previous 1 3 4 5