Pro Affiliate Marketing

Pro Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Random Swag

Good affiliate marketing app. A cheaper alternative to other apps but lacks some features. RandomSwag.com

October 25, 2019

Hi RandomSwag

Thanks for the review. Please do let us know which features you found lacking and we will surely try and implement them

You can connect with us at support@goaffpro.com

Beard Cavern

When I created a similar affiliate project but in WordPress and it took me days and days of continuous development and configurations. GoAffPro In Shopify made my life easier. 10mnts of inputting my info and was up and running, to fine-tune it 30mnts that's it. WOW.

Steampunk Store

ça à l'air de bien fonctionner. Je n'en suis qu'au début donc je met 4 étoile pour l'instant. Je recommande

Gaming Fnatics

Great app, a lot of features and everything. However, one time some information from my affiliates disappeared. But that was only one time thing, now everything works fine. Great app

September 2, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review.

I would like to look more into this data issue. We operate with triple redundant data storage and 5-9s of data availability and integrity. So any data loss is highly improbable. Maybe there is some confusion that we can help resolve. Please do connect with us at admin@goaffpro.com and we would be happy to help you resolve any issues.

Gaia Distribution .Co

Très bonne application. Facile à utiliser et très bien développée. Grâce à elle, mon business va maintenant de l'avant, sans pour autant que je ne paye inutilement ; et ça c'est vraiment super.

BambooKing Austria

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

Boss Man Protects

I'm using this APP to help me boost sales. I like the fact that it's easy to use. Will be using it shortly with 1 affiliate to start.

Soulfully Sassy

So Far I like how smoothly everything is working, It took very little time to set things up and everything was very well guided. 1 Suggestion, it would be nice to have an Announcement Space where we can share News with our affiliates.
Maybe it's there and I have yet to discover.

July 12, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review

You can do announcements in two ways.

1. Send newsletter to your affiliates using the Quick Email feature
2. Add a new page in the affiliate dashboard and update it when you have new things to announce. To add a new page use the Settings -> Branding > Affiliate Dashboard - edit page option

Hope this solves your query and helps us get the missing star in the review :)

Hedge Viking

Simple to use and most importantly very simple to get other people to use. I quite like it, thank you for creating this.

Great White Gifts

So far I've appreciated how simple this app is to setup and the responsive support when I had questions. I'm just starting the Partner program now since someone who ordered a shirt got compliments on it everywhere she went. Not five start because I'm only scratching the surface of it now.

July 7, 2019

Hello

Thanks for the review. We strive to maintain a 5 star rating for our product. If there is anything we can do to get ourselves re reviewed please let us know.

Previous 1