Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Pillowpacker Pillows

Just starting using the program, lots to do but I am getting helpful advice and feedback.One step at a time I think....

My Sock Company

I have just started using the app but like how its going and helping my business to grown. Easy to use

VerilyU

I just downloaded this App and so far I really like it. It is really easy to use and it fits all my needs for affiliate marketing! I just downloaded this App and so far I really like it. It is really easy to use and it fits all my needs for affiliate marketing!

Random Swag

Good affiliate marketing app. A cheaper alternative to other apps but lacks some features. RandomSwag.com

October 25, 2019

Hi RandomSwag

Thanks for the review. Please do let us know which features you found lacking and we will surely try and implement them

You can connect with us at support@goaffpro.com

Beard Cavern

When I created a similar affiliate project but in WordPress and it took me days and days of continuous development and configurations. GoAffPro In Shopify made my life easier. 10mnts of inputting my info and was up and running, to fine-tune it 30mnts that's it. WOW.

Steampunk Store

ça à l'air de bien fonctionner. Je n'en suis qu'au début donc je met 4 étoile pour l'instant. Je recommande

Gaming Fnatics

Great app, a lot of features and everything. However, one time some information from my affiliates disappeared. But that was only one time thing, now everything works fine. Great app

September 2, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review.

I would like to look more into this data issue. We operate with triple redundant data storage and 5-9s of data availability and integrity. So any data loss is highly improbable. Maybe there is some confusion that we can help resolve. Please do connect with us at admin@goaffpro.com and we would be happy to help you resolve any issues.

Gaia Distribution .Co

Très bonne application. Facile à utiliser et très bien développée. Grâce à elle, mon business va maintenant de l'avant, sans pour autant que je ne paye inutilement ; et ça c'est vraiment super.

BambooKing Austria

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

Boss Man Protects

I'm using this APP to help me boost sales. I like the fact that it's easy to use. Will be using it shortly with 1 affiliate to start.

Previous 1