Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Skilfuel

It would be nice to have the ability to embed a signup form in our site instead of making our affiliates take an extra step in going to another site.

blendoclock

Very user friendly, I tried to use other apps before, some of them quite expensive but it took me forever to complete the set up. This one is very intuitive

R-DOC Aromatherapy

i am trying to generate more sales. had one person sign up overnight and 11 views to webpage. hopefully this really helps grow some sales for my store

UrHarness

I just started using this app. I don't have results yet but I love the concept it is and I'm willing to give it a go.

Snack Town Malaysia

Still new to it but so far so good. Will need to use ti more to understand more on affiliate marketing

Dara Coffee Company

I have just started using it so I cannot yet determine it's usefulness to me, but the installation was extremely easy and I am pleased thus far. Hopefully more to come!

The Flawless Royal Boutique

Downloaded the app today. Till now everything seems to be 10/10. I just need to get to know the app more so I can use it better. Now its a little overwhelming but I think Customer Service will help me :)

Nkechi Designs

App was simple to set up. I was able to have affiliates sign up right away. The set up on their end was simple too.

Dunsel's

Painless and easy to set up. Working on outreach to influencers in the industry now. Seeing some random affiliates show up... Not sure if they are bots or spam accounts or what. Free tier seems to have more than enough to handle a legitimate affiliate program. Thank you Goaffpro team.

Mundo Decoraciones

explained very well I liked that you had the option to put the language in Spanish since in English it is a bit complicated for me but the truth is very good congratulations

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8