Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Lebert Fitness

we use this app to handle our affiliate program. Support team is brilliant and answers our questions all the time and in timely manner. Just wish there was better reporting and timestamp can be of the country we are in.

ShopMyZodiacGift

I love this app, however there is a conflict when it's supposed to automatically create the affiliates coupon code, but turns out you would have to go to your dashboard and remove it from the profile and create a new discount code manually inside your Shopify and then link that to your affiliate which is a lot of work

October 2, 2021

Hi

Thanks for the review. However, you should be able to assign coupon codes directly from within the app (without creating them in Shopify or without removing them from affiliate's account.)

See the video below to see this in action

Also, your affiliates can customize the coupon themselves also (in their dashboard)
See screenshot below

If you are facing any issues, you can email us at admin@goaffpro.com and we can help you further.

Thanks and Regards
Anuj Tenani
CTO, Goaffpro

Ma Petite Organisation

Franchement, cette application est top ! Je l'utilise depuis plus de 6 mois. J'ai juste quelques problèmes d'affichage des pages d'accueil mais j'arrive tout de même à l'utiliser. D'où la note de 4/5. Et surtout, l'application permet de bien convertir les ventes. Le SAV est très efficace. Par contre, tout se fait en anglais. ;)

Paris Girl 21

Good app but communication with your affiliates is essential to grow so they should put the option of sending emails to your affiliates in the free plan or at least a number limited number of emails per month. For that reason I give it 4 stars

Destira

Love it! It has been helpful during the pandemic but I wish it was a little more user friendly, as we've had a lot of confusion with support with codes, etc. I also wish you could find an affiliate by searching company name, and that you could pull reports of affiliates easier. Thanks for always helping!

OMTech Laser

Great app and very effective support, if needed. There are some limitations such as having one discount amount, and a hit or miss notification system sent to affiliates. Otherwise, this is a great start for any business looking to pursue an affiliate program!

Roamers Coffee Club

Pretty easy to set up. I wouldnt say its the most easy to navigate but it will definitely get the job done

everlifeshop

awesome easy set up! I loved the fact that I was able to walk through the steps very easy! Great work!

Love Charme Fashions LLC

I just set up this app and everything went smoothly and I am excited to use it, especially since mother's day is in a few days.

SWEATSHIRTS.CO

The app has a lot of great features. The only problem I found was the page title not displaying correctly when I shared my links on social media. I changed the subdomain from ‘Affiliates’ to ‘Partners’ and the page title from ‘Affiliate Portal’ to ‘Partner Portal’. The page title was still showing as ‘Affiliate Portal’ instead of ‘Partner Portal’ when I shared my links on social media. I emailed support a few times but they still didn’t solve the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8