Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Roamers Coffee Club

Pretty easy to set up. I wouldnt say its the most easy to navigate but it will definitely get the job done

everlifeshop

awesome easy set up! I loved the fact that I was able to walk through the steps very easy! Great work!

Love Charme Fashions LLC

I just set up this app and everything went smoothly and I am excited to use it, especially since mother's day is in a few days.

SWEATSHIRTS.CO

The app has a lot of great features. The only problem I found was the page title not displaying correctly when I shared my links on social media. I changed the subdomain from ‘Affiliates’ to ‘Partners’ and the page title from ‘Affiliate Portal’ to ‘Partner Portal’. The page title was still showing as ‘Affiliate Portal’ instead of ‘Partner Portal’ when I shared my links on social media. I emailed support a few times but they still didn’t solve the problem.

Skilfuel

It would be nice to have the ability to embed a signup form in our site instead of making our affiliates take an extra step in going to another site.

blendoclock

Very user friendly, I tried to use other apps before, some of them quite expensive but it took me forever to complete the set up. This one is very intuitive

R-DOC Aromatherapy

i am trying to generate more sales. had one person sign up overnight and 11 views to webpage. hopefully this really helps grow some sales for my store

UrHarness

I just started using this app. I don't have results yet but I love the concept it is and I'm willing to give it a go.

Snack Town Malaysia

Still new to it but so far so good. Will need to use ti more to understand more on affiliate marketing

Dara Coffee Company

I have just started using it so I cannot yet determine it's usefulness to me, but the installation was extremely easy and I am pleased thus far. Hopefully more to come!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8