Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Cozii Me

Great app! Easy to set up with guided instructions. Love the user interface. Definitely recommend it!

Pugs and Frenchies

Easy to setup. Easy to use and explain to affiliates. Would recommend to others needing affiliate marketing.

Veterrand

Super useful app. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a referral program. This is just what I needed. It is free for basic which is cost effective and it works perfectly

Livivafoods.com

Great and simple to use :)

Ohana Moments

Was looking for a way to implement an affiliate program to try out without having to spend so much and found this app. Just did the initial walk through and super happy with the easy tutorial and install.

I also had a few questions and I was responded to very quickly and I was able to get everything settled. Can't recommend this app enough!
Looking forward to getting some affiliates and see if this helps my business. Will update!

Kape Coffee Cafe

The setup was really easy and I loved how they walked you step by step. I'll give it a shot. I really hope this will help me boost sales in the near future.

Resailles

I like how everything is taught very good and easy, i will be using this app from now on. It feels very friendly and helpful.

DJ's Unique Boutique

I used this app to setup my affiliate program and it was so beginner friendly! They walk you through each and every step. So easy to setup!

Elane’s Boutique

So far the app seems easy to use and set up! Hoping for great results with my affiliate program! thanks

Polished Boutique

I’m blown away by how amazing the customer service is. The app is pretty user friendly but I’ve been able to get all my questions answered via email very quickly! My customers have said sign up was quick and easy and they think this is a great idea so I am excited to see it all play out! Thank you for offering this Free app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76