Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

24 Ink

I use this app everyday! I would recommend this to anyone trying to increase sales. It is easy to track and the customer service is excellent!

Salty Britches®

This app helps grow affiliate marketing. It's easy to use and support is quick and effective. Highly recommend.

BeyondChipz

The support team is A+! They did a fantastic job of helping us get everything set up and running. We've been using the software for 5 months now without any issues. Highly recommended.

Hollywood Browzer

Good app, customer support response is fast. Easy app to use and navigate, very straight forward. Recommend!

Coco and Nero

As a small business I found Goaffpro to be the best option in terms of pricing and functionality, & ease of use. Support is efficient and I quickly had my ambassador program up and running.

Rejuva Fresh

Customer support response is fast. Application is easy to set up. I have already experienced a few affiliate sales. Recommend.

JK Muebles

Good app and very good service, I recommend it totally. Initially I had a problem with the URL's redirection, but they solved it immediately

drinkbasis

Super easy to use and customize, great fit for tracking affiliates and influencers. Onboarding new people is super easy as well.

Salty Crush

This is a very useful affiliate app for e-commerce stores. I love how quick it is to set up for both merchants and affiliates. It is very simple to use and the customer support always responds quickly! If you are looking for an affordable affiliate solution we thoroughly recommend Goaffpro.

Hike Again Remedies - Premium Veterinary Supplements for Ageing Dogs

I just installed the App. The UI is so much better than other apps that offer a Free Plan. The dashboard is very comprehensive. I really don't believe there are many additional options that I Startup may need to get your company's Affiliate Program off the ground. I had few questions after I installed the App, contacted the Support Team and got an answers right away. Very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128