Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

COVID19 MULTISERVICE

I used this app to create an affiliate program and it did not disappoint. The set up was so easy and perfectly guided. This is the second website I use this app for! I love the functionality of this website for such a low price!

Cozii Me

Great app! Easy to set up with guided instructions. Love the user interface. Definitely recommend it!

Pugs and Frenchies

Easy to setup. Easy to use and explain to affiliates. Would recommend to others needing affiliate marketing.

Veterrand

Super useful app. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a referral program. This is just what I needed. It is free for basic which is cost effective and it works perfectly

Livivafoods.com

Great and simple to use :)

Ohana Moments

Was looking for a way to implement an affiliate program to try out without having to spend so much and found this app. Just did the initial walk through and super happy with the easy tutorial and install.

I also had a few questions and I was responded to very quickly and I was able to get everything settled. Can't recommend this app enough!
Looking forward to getting some affiliates and see if this helps my business. Will update!

Kape Coffee Cafe

The setup was really easy and I loved how they walked you step by step. I'll give it a shot. I really hope this will help me boost sales in the near future.

Resailles

I like how everything is taught very good and easy, i will be using this app from now on. It feels very friendly and helpful.

DJ's Unique Boutique

I used this app to setup my affiliate program and it was so beginner friendly! They walk you through each and every step. So easy to setup!

Elane’s Boutique

So far the app seems easy to use and set up! Hoping for great results with my affiliate program! thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76