Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

STRBOX

I'm looking for a simple affiliate app to try out on shopify and this was not only really easy, but free!

Fargo Clothing Co.

Super easy to set up. Has an awesome step-by-step tutorial that handles the setup nearly automatically (while explaining affiliate marketing in the meantime). Works perfectly so far. 5 stars for sure!

unleashtheshape

Seems to be very good! First day using and very happy with all functionalities. I do beleive that app offers the benefits for Shopify users.

Binoid CBD

Great app, does exactly what I need for affiliates. Customer service is also great whenever I have questions. They are also always updating and improving the app which is a bonus.

4yourdog

I use this app for www.4yourdog.ch - they implemented new functions like a App for the affiliates, they can now work via mobiles !! super easy ! great pricing, for this price a startup can use it too - thanks for that !!! This app is really a must

Vvegano

App looks really impressive and intuitive. Still figuring out all the features, but it seems like an app that will make it really easy to manage affiliate marketing. Good job, guys !

Bloom

Made it super easy to set up affiliate marketing! perfect app! Highly recommend if you are a shopify beginner!

Josepa Skincare

I'm using GoAffPro for my affiliate program for JosepaSkincare.com .
It has many valuable features that you can apply easily and after I upgraded I found many more features and customization that can help me boost my business.
The support is very helpful and professional and helped me with the process where I needed it. This app and team are highly recommended.

Wearsmiles

This is an excellent APP, I recommend for those starting ecommerce and wants to boost their business.

Qyksonic India

I just installed this app and working on this to understand better, let's see! I would recommend it to anyone interested in an affiliate program. Good application.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27