Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Tacticalgear.it

I've been using this app for a long time now, and I've tried so many ... but this one exceeds expectations and is perfect for managing affiliate marketing. I came from woocommerce and the support migrated everything to me in record time without asking for any additional cost. WELL DONE!

Beeya Wellness

Easy to use app for our affiliates, and Anuj is always so responsive when it comes to any questions I have. Thank you for all your help and work! Highly would recommend this app!

learn@homeclass

It was easy to setup & their customer support team is very good. The response was very prompt & helpful. It has features far more than what our company needs now & that makes us believe that we can continue with GoAffpro when we scale up.

Our Life Store

I know I read the bad reviews first, then the good one. This is an awesome APP. It was fairy easy to setup and customize, there are quite a bit of settings. You choose which ones best fit your needs. Then I get a personal email for the staff asking if I had any questions of help setting up (I didn't even ask). I ran a test and it worked great. One of my favorite features is that you can convert every buyer into an affiliate after they buy.

Annaise Boutique

This app has been very useful to me, I have been able to reach my affiliates and also help achieve my business goals!

Brother-mart

Awesomely great app to grow your ecom business adding more partners. This is a must have app if you want to get most out of your ecom business.

Earth Brands Inc

Very good customer service and product. Highly recommend it, I am writing this review because I mean it. - I never write reviews.

LipRevolt

This is the absolute best affiliate app on the market. I had a very specific need and tested over 10 affiliate apps and GoAffPro was the best to work with, most reliable, and met my specifications perfectly. Anything I request is addressed promptly. They get an A+, 10/10 for the work they do.

TEMAI(AU)

Great app! We have been used for a year. Great customer service as well! Quick response. Def recommend other sellers to use it.

It All Makes Scents

So easy to use, great to track sales and performance of affiliates and can even change the % amount for each product if needed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133