Reseñas (35)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de abril de 2023

Fantastic app and developer team, very responsive and helpful. Thank you Garry, from developer team.

FixMarket.ge
Georgia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
23 de marzo de 2023

I recently used the GOAT COD Form, Upsells & OTP app on my Shopify store and I must say that it's simply amazing! The app has all the features that I needed to enhance my store's checkout process.

The COD form feature allowed me to collect important information from my customers during checkout. I was able to customize the form to suit my specific needs and the app seamlessly integrated the information into my Shopify backend. The OTP feature is a great security measure for my customers, which gives me peace of mind knowing their transactions are safe and secure.

The app also offers an upsell feature, which I found to be incredibly useful. I was able to easily create upsell offers for my customers, increasing my average order value and ultimately boosting my revenue.

The support team was also fantastic. They were quick to respond to my queries and were always willing to help. Overall, I highly recommend the GOAT COD Form, Upsells & OTP app to anyone looking to improve their Shopify store's checkout process.

Sun Shark
5 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2023

I'm really impressed with the Goat Cod Forms app. It has significantly improved my conversion rates in just a few days of use. The app's user-friendly interface and streamlined workflow have saved me time and effort. The live support chat is outstanding, with quick and helpful responses. I highly recommend the Goat Cod Forms app to anyone who wants to boost their conversions. It's definitely worth trying out!

Green Stem Organic
4 meses usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2023

Great App, Excellent support, keep up the good work. The best things is we can customize as per our need and the rest will be done by the great support team.

IRB Shop
4 de mayo de 2023

Having real fun with GOAT Cod form. Working well with all of my stores. GOAT COD Form keep it up. GOOD JOB :)

AMON
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
4 de junio de 2023

good software for every e commerce because this software have very less effortless to send the tracking details to the end customer

SLAVIA
India
18 de marzo de 2023

this is very useful app and also very coprative chat support would highly recommended it use it and enjoy it.

mracollection
25 de marzo de 2023

I recently started using GOAT COD Forms & Upsell for my Shopify store and it has been a game-changer! The app makes it incredibly easy to set up customized forms and upsell options for my customers, which has helped me to increase my average order value and streamline my checkout process. The app is very user-friendly and the customer support team has been extremely helpful and responsive. I highly recommend GOAT COD Forms & Upsell to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their sales and customer experience.

Hyfa.Shop
24 de marzo de 2023

great experience with the chat support, helped me a lot good luck guys for the future.......................

Megustaz
17 de marzo de 2023

It is a Amazing app and it makes the customer place their order very easily.
Their support team is also very good and very cooperative, they cooperated with me a lot and helped me.
I will advise all my friends to use this app, you will benefit from their app.

Apna Mall