Samlet vurdering
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
18. januar 2024

great app but pricing is must be low

Rush
11 dager bruker appen
27. mai 2023

Great App, Excellent support, keep up the good work. The best things is we can customize as per our need and the rest will be done by the great support team.

IRB Shop
3 måneder bruker appen
4. juni 2023

good software for every e commerce because this software have very less effortless to send the tracking details to the end customer

SLAVIA
3 måneder bruker appen
2. august 2023

Great app ,very siomple to use . had a great design for the form and can be good for any theme .
support are good , it's very reactive and had help me to setup more than i excpect .

Carre Deco
Marokko
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
14. august 2023

It is very easy to use. And its look like professional brand helper. It is the best app ever i have been used to use for my website

Gadgetscog
25 dager bruker appen
29. juni 2023

Nice App Customer Support is Fabulous they are rolling some updates they will be much better. and the great thing they have unlimited orders

My Store
17 dager bruker appen
1. juli 2023

MASTER PRODUCT REALLY LIKE IT, RECOMMENDED FOR ALL ECOM SUPPLIERS. THE WAY SOFTWARE IS DESIGNED IS VERY USER FRIENDLY.

PowerKidz
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
20. juli 2023

Installed the app, approved the charge for COD confirmation, followed all the steps as instructed in video but the app didn't show up on the website. Tried contacting their support, no response. Looks Shady!!! Uninstalling right-away and reporting to Shopify.

STYLE TRIBE
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
23. mars 2023

I recently used the GOAT COD Form, Upsells & OTP app on my Shopify store and I must say that it's simply amazing! The app has all the features that I needed to enhance my store's checkout process.

The COD form feature allowed me to collect important information from my customers during checkout. I was able to customize the form to suit my specific needs and the app seamlessly integrated the information into my Shopify backend. The OTP feature is a great security measure for my customers, which gives me peace of mind knowing their transactions are safe and secure.

The app also offers an upsell feature, which I found to be incredibly useful. I was able to easily create upsell offers for my customers, increasing my average order value and ultimately boosting my revenue.

The support team was also fantastic. They were quick to respond to my queries and were always willing to help. Overall, I highly recommend the GOAT COD Form, Upsells & OTP app to anyone looking to improve their Shopify store's checkout process.

Sun Shark
5 måneder bruker appen
22. mai 2023

I'm really impressed with the Goat Cod Forms app. It has significantly improved my conversion rates in just a few days of use. The app's user-friendly interface and streamlined workflow have saved me time and effort. The live support chat is outstanding, with quick and helpful responses. I highly recommend the Goat Cod Forms app to anyone who wants to boost their conversions. It's definitely worth trying out!

Green Stem Organic