Samlet vurdering
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
23. mars 2023

I recently used the GOAT COD Form, Upsells & OTP app on my Shopify store and I must say that it's simply amazing! The app has all the features that I needed to enhance my store's checkout process.

The COD form feature allowed me to collect important information from my customers during checkout. I was able to customize the form to suit my specific needs and the app seamlessly integrated the information into my Shopify backend. The OTP feature is a great security measure for my customers, which gives me peace of mind knowing their transactions are safe and secure.

The app also offers an upsell feature, which I found to be incredibly useful. I was able to easily create upsell offers for my customers, increasing my average order value and ultimately boosting my revenue.

The support team was also fantastic. They were quick to respond to my queries and were always willing to help. Overall, I highly recommend the GOAT COD Form, Upsells & OTP app to anyone looking to improve their Shopify store's checkout process.

Sun Shark
2. august 2023

Great app ,very siomple to use . had a great design for the form and can be good for any theme .
support are good , it's very reactive and had help me to setup more than i excpect .

Carre Deco
Marokko
14. april 2023

Wonderful App for making online click order checkout. I had some issues with the customisation and customer service team helped me straight away to design COD form the way I wanted.

The main thing is this app is free to use and they have told me it will remain free for life.. Amazing....

I highly recommend this everyone.

The Little Bubs
27. mai 2023

Great App, Excellent support, keep up the good work. The best things is we can customize as per our need and the rest will be done by the great support team.

IRB Shop
3 måneder bruker appen
25. mars 2023

I recently started using GOAT COD Forms & Upsell for my Shopify store and it has been a game-changer! The app makes it incredibly easy to set up customized forms and upsell options for my customers, which has helped me to increase my average order value and streamline my checkout process. The app is very user-friendly and the customer support team has been extremely helpful and responsive. I highly recommend GOAT COD Forms & Upsell to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their sales and customer experience.

Hyfa.Shop
2 måneder bruker appen
16. mars 2023

I have to say, I'm really impressed with the Goat Cod Forms app. In just a few days of using it, I've already noticed a significant improvement in my conversion rates. The app's interface is simple and user-friendly, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I also appreciate how the app has streamlined my workflow, saving me valuable time and effort.

One thing that really stands out about this app is its live support chat. Whenever I've had a question or issue, the support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their fast answers have saved me from getting stuck and allowed me to keep moving forward.

Overall, I highly recommend the Goat Cod Forms app to anyone looking to boost their conversions. With its intuitive interface and helpful support team, it's definitely worth checking out.

Tjstore
14. august 2023

It is very easy to use. And its look like professional brand helper. It is the best app ever i have been used to use for my website

Gadgetscog
India
25 dager bruker appen
19. april 2023

Really amazing app if you wanna use COD and upsells form. It is working like a pro. I highly recommend this app to all those who wanna get cash on delivery payments from their customers, It is easy to use for customers, customer support is marvelous. So, must try once and run your business smoothly.

Mart Online
22. mai 2023

I'm really impressed with the Goat Cod Forms app. It has significantly improved my conversion rates in just a few days of use. The app's user-friendly interface and streamlined workflow have saved me time and effort. The live support chat is outstanding, with quick and helpful responses. I highly recommend the Goat Cod Forms app to anyone who wants to boost their conversions. It's definitely worth trying out!

Green Stem Organic
17. mars 2023

It is a Amazing app and it makes the customer place their order very easily.
Their support team is also very good and very cooperative, they cooperated with me a lot and helped me.
I will advise all my friends to use this app, you will benefit from their app.

Apna Mall