Samlet vurdering
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
21. mars 2023

Very Useful app for indian ecommerce free cash on delivery form and Support team is quick and helpful.

hindustancart
India
20. mars 2023

Easy to use
Garry helped me alot.
Solved my issues.

cartcraze
14. april 2023

Wonderful App for making online click order checkout. I had some issues with the customisation and customer service team helped me straight away to design COD form the way I wanted.

The main thing is this app is free to use and they have told me it will remain free for life.. Amazing....

I highly recommend this everyone.

The Little Bubs
16. mars 2023

I have to say, I'm really impressed with the Goat Cod Forms app. In just a few days of using it, I've already noticed a significant improvement in my conversion rates. The app's interface is simple and user-friendly, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I also appreciate how the app has streamlined my workflow, saving me valuable time and effort.

One thing that really stands out about this app is its live support chat. Whenever I've had a question or issue, the support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their fast answers have saved me from getting stuck and allowed me to keep moving forward.

Overall, I highly recommend the Goat Cod Forms app to anyone looking to boost their conversions. With its intuitive interface and helpful support team, it's definitely worth checking out.

Tjstore
14. mars 2023

Best app ever and customer support was awesome. I will recommend it for sure. Helpful in Boosting my sales and abandoning the cart is decreased very much

Irfan Network Store
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
18. mars 2023

Great customer service! Very fluid and user friendly. Instantaneous communication with the developers whenever I find myself struggling. Great App, fully customizable and everything is explained pretty clearly. Most importantly it's free :)

Freely
USA
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
3. mars 2023

I've been using this app for a few days now, and it has significantly improved my overall conversions. The app's simple and user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy to use, and I appreaciate how it has streamlined my workflow. Would recommend it to anyone looking to boost their conversions! :)

Trashbin.store
Finland
28 dager bruker appen
Redigert 17. mars 2023

App is good. Right now this app need more upgradation like form editing & COD button placement and other things too for better experience of customers. And support team is very responsive and helpful.

BeGlamo
21 dager bruker appen
Redigert 30. mars 2023

The app Is amazing with plenty of costomizing options and the best thing about it is Chat support v.good.
But in my country Pakistan sms fees are a little higher if you want to use the sms option else this app is completely free.

Thanks for the app.❤️

Mashka
5 dager bruker appen
14. april 2023

nice look but i want to use it now what is the give me peroformance and he give a good performance than i teel all my freinds about this.

FINE STORE