Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

Online Yard Signs

GoBot lives up to its hype. I looked into and tried other auto bots before falling upon this one. I'm sad that it is currently in beta because for a free app it is extraordinarily useful. Hopefully it is just as awesome once it goes live.

GROWNFORYOU

It's exactly what I was searching for. You can setup a personal assistant to recommend a product to the customer. Thank you very much, great app, and well integrated.

RLNTLSS Industries

I really like this app. It creates a great way for me to recommend products to my customers in a dynamic way without being overwhelming to them.

PDF Band Music

This is an excellent app with great documentation and support. It is exactly what my website needed. It will take time to fully use all the elements included with GoBot, but the time will be well worth the effort.

nimblygoods

This app is free. There is no live chat help but they have a bot to help you search their help doc, however, it would be great if they actually have live help, but then again, this is free right now

Woopzy - Prævention på abonnement

Me and my partner wanted to make a guide to help our customers . We were looking for a decision tree software so we could implement our algorithm and guide our customers with som questions and in the end they could get an answer. Wow gobot is everything we were looking for and much more.

Província

Very good app with a lot of usefull functions. Extremely easy to setup the bots. Congrats to the developer.

Angel Competition Bikinis

There are a lot of chatbots on the market. This one is definitely the best. Some apps are hard to use. However, this one is easy to use. We love it. There are a variety of options that we can play with. We are excited to explore more within the app ❤️❤️❤️

Rave-On!

WAAAAOW!!! After days of searching and testing frustrated apps I finally found what I was looking for! I must say with full seriousness that my expectations were more than exceeded! This app is amazing! I did not even install the bot for 5 hours and it works so perfectly and was almost ready to use pre-installed. You really don't have to code or implement anything for hours. The bot is installed and can actually let it work that way. I don't usually write reviews, or if I do, it's only after weeks of hard work, but this killer app will change everything and save me a lot of work. Take a look at it and form your own opinion! www.rave-on.shop Thank you for this extremely valuable tool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! 5 x5 Stars!

Tangerine Wall

Me parece una buena APP pero la desinstalé porque no era lo que necesitamos y no paramos de recibir emails de Max que ya son un acoso. Muy aburrido

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9