Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Boost sales & automate support with an AI shop quiz + chatbot

PacificoMax

This app is awesome. So far it has increased my convergence rate to the best. It has multiple options that actually make it really great to know what is best for my store and the chat box it is just great. How they automate the chat box really saves time and too much effort. This is a great app so far.

Lady Aquarius

Gobot is a very nice way to engage with customer if they need any help it, it also turn a lot of my visitors in paying customer and that just brings me more revenue with I can use for marketing money. Plus when I heard it was free I just had too add it to my Shopify store.

Print Life Love

Omg welcome back. No other chatbot compares to this one. Had such a hard time trying to find alternatives that did the same things I liked about Gobot. I'm glad you're back in the Shopify store.

Gizfy.com

This is the best free automated bot i have ever found. The integration of order with bot is the best part.

Kembuck

Excellent Bot, easy to use. Excellent templates everything is fast, intuitive and easy to work with. It is the best we have tried in our store. We recommend it to all merchants.

Forever Sure Deals

Thanks, Max and team, I really appreciate the prompt feedback you provided for my questions. This app is detailed and has a very good conversation flow. Kudos.

Explorations-SFI

Great app. Very helpful and easy to use. Has helped to learn more about my customers & potential ones.

Buymart

Edit: Team contacted with me swiftly after my review and informed me about their "white label service" is already on the way. Thumbs up!

I'm giving 4 stars because there is no option to subscribe and get rid of branding. Except that, everything is perfect.

B-Potent

Hands down the best app I have installed for our business. This app allows you to distill all pertinent customer inquiries down to a process that customers close/convert themselves.

Amazing app, through and through.

SmolBites

This app gets the job done, haven't explored all features yet but its intuitive and easy to use. Thanks so much for making it free!