Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Explorations-SFI

Great app. Very helpful and easy to use. Has helped to learn more about my customers & potential ones.

Buymart

Edit: Team contacted with me swiftly after my review and informed me about their "white label service" is already on the way. Thumbs up!

I'm giving 4 stars because there is no option to subscribe and get rid of branding. Except that, everything is perfect.

B-Potent

Hands down the best app I have installed for our business. This app allows you to distill all pertinent customer inquiries down to a process that customers close/convert themselves.

Amazing app, through and through.

SmolBites

This app gets the job done, haven't explored all features yet but its intuitive and easy to use. Thanks so much for making it free!

Omnizon

Great app, honestly it’s crazy what this thing can do. Definitely recommend over any other chat bot.

Ergonevo

Fantastic to use. Works well with the website. Helps to streamline between sales/customer service and website visitors.

HathaZone.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to learn and use. The results are nothing short of amazing in the feeling it gives to your store. I looked at a number of other bots and considered hiring a bot programmer to develop something for me. I'm glad I found Gobot. It will be one of must use apps for any new store I create.

Where Life Takes You

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app so far, super easy to install and is so automated it is great. Lot's of ways to customize for your store etc!!!

Soapy Soap Club

Location Finland
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Really impressive. The pop-up isn't aggressive to scare of the store visitors. Best of all....It's free.

CaseVariety

Insane good app, been looking for a app that would be allow customers to browse through products and enable them to chat directly with our customer support.