Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Boost sales & automate support with an AI shop quiz + chatbot

Omnizon

Great app, honestly it’s crazy what this thing can do. Definitely recommend over any other chat bot.

Ergonevo

Fantastic to use. Works well with the website. Helps to streamline between sales/customer service and website visitors.

HathaZone.com

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to learn and use. The results are nothing short of amazing in the feeling it gives to your store. I looked at a number of other bots and considered hiring a bot programmer to develop something for me. I'm glad I found Gobot. It will be one of must use apps for any new store I create.

Where Life Takes You

Love this app so far, super easy to install and is so automated it is great. Lot's of ways to customize for your store etc!!!

Soapy Soap Club

Really impressive. The pop-up isn't aggressive to scare of the store visitors. Best of all....It's free.

CaseVariety

Insane good app, been looking for a app that would be allow customers to browse through products and enable them to chat directly with our customer support.

The MetroDude

I used the app to help me increase my lead conversions. So far the app has engaged quite well with my audience.

Professor Polyps Aquatics

I have to say this app along with their other apps like the IG app are amazing! If I could give 20 stars I would I was able to get so many followers organic real followers with the app.

Dodosoo

Great experience so far! Quite excited to fully use all features of Gobot

Cat Cashmere

the ai bot is simple to create, it would be perfect if it is able to show on mobile