Gobot ‑ AI Chatbot + Quiz

Convert more & automate support with an AI chatbot & shop quiz

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The MetroDude

I used the app to help me increase my lead conversions. So far the app has engaged quite well with my audience.

Professor Polyps Aquatics

I have to say this app along with their other apps like the IG app are amazing! If I could give 20 stars I would I was able to get so many followers organic real followers with the app.

Dodosoo

Location Vietnam

Great experience so far! Quite excited to fully use all features of Gobot

Cat Cashmere

Location Malaysia

the ai bot is simple to create, it would be perfect if it is able to show on mobile

Sexy Love Doll

Incredibly powerful app! One of my favourites! Really looking forward to this app coming out of Beta so we can unleash it on our customers FULL FORCE!

Sin City Productions

Very easy to install. I am very hopeful and excited to see the future plans for this app.

Reve Moto

Time spent using app About 1 month

This bot app has been very easy to use and the support is very helpful & responsive. Our questions are answered within the day! It's also been great to view the analytics and see where customers' pain points are so we can improve our product pages and site itself.

Tenttrendy

Location India

This bot works great. I have seen improvement in conversion. The support team was extremely helpful. Thanks!

Dac Com

Location Romania

Very useful application, easy to install and configure

Worlds Apart Custom Designs

Absolutely amazing the feedback from Gobot has been such a help to me and my startup. The amount of correspondence from the staff is unmatched. Information i receive with my custom bot has shot my Customer Satisfaction through the sky.

Thank You Gobot!