Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Boost sales & automate support with an AI shop quiz + chatbot

Totalpaw

The best chatbot for Shopify! I love all the features!

Florida Bait Tackle

Easy setup and can use it on more than one store.

Centralsportsoz

Just started, but Gobot seems to have the answers to boosting sales. There are so many options so best to keep it simple at the start. I'm using the Abandoned Cart Gobot and am really keen to see what others I can use.

Harvey The Label

great app and love that i have been able to delete other separate apps that this app does all in one!

Ritzy Jewelry

Perfect! The app is working well in my store and many customers are engaging with the popups......

The Kplanty

Perfect! You can basically use this as an opt-in, email automation, and add a "contact us" chat. All are in this one app!

Dc Comic T Shirt

Is so amazing but so amazing that is extremely sad that someday is gonna stop being fully free.

Thanksnet

This app is a big plus. A renovative idea to plug into the store. A further step ahead is the world we build tommorrow.

thanks.tulips.com.hk

Kaleido Technologies

Amazing piece of software! Just what we needed to make the user onboarding quick and easy! Max is a cool guy as well, had a nice chat with him via email the other day!

Vedantashop

Great app, works perfectly with our website. Very intuitive, easy to implement and lots of customization possibilities.
technical support provided answers quickly!