Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ AI Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Boost sales & automate support with an AI shop quiz + chatbot

Mfrankjohnson

This quarter, we had fun participating in the beta test of Gobot.
[No. Not the transforming robot Tonka toys from the 80's. lol]

Gobot is a slick bot app you can add to your Shopify estore to automatically solicit email addresses, automate your customer service, schedule meetings, and present social shares/likes/follows, polls, conversational forms/surveys, gifs, videos, images, and lots more.

And here's the kicker ... NO CODE!

Yep. You read that right. You don't need to write a single line of code to make Gobot bots transform your Shopify estore into an interactive marketing machine your visitors will love.

We tested on our Shopify landing pages, collections pages, products pages, and even our terms of services page which is actually a special 'page' created by yet another awesome Shopify app -- (Help Center by Vertex LV).

We found the Shopify Gobot app easy to install and the Gobot interface intuitive to use. We literally had 2 custom bots up and running on our site within minutes. And when we needed help triggering one of our Gobot bots on that special page (mentioned above), the Gobot developer actually called us personally. [mind = blown]

Solid Shopify bot app with excellent support, a growing community of custom bot builders, tons of features and tons more to come. Great job guys ... 5 stars.

Tattoominati International

Awesome app! Can't wait to see what's next!

1cleverdot

This is the best thing ever, finally an intelligent app! Thank you!

Anteprimaholding

is fantastic, with this application you connect with your clients from the first second!

The Wild Elves

Awesome Bot! Would recommend it in a heartbeat. Customer service is lighting fast. Thanks for the help Max

www.thewildelves.com

Shoppenings

This is the kind of app that I have been looking for! Just perfect for my store.
I had some isues with the app not working and the team was quick to respond and we figured what out what the cause was, and now it is working as intended.
Thank you Max and team. I'm super excited now that I have this app up and running! It's a must-have, highly recommended! 5 Stars and High 5s

Eyepster

GoBot is a pretty innovative way to obtain build a customer subscription base while also offering discounts. It allows you to truly engage with the customer. For a free app, its make it even better

Love And Design

I was going to get sales funnels and do all that to capture emails. But this is *SO much better*, literally looks like it's chatting to the person, with animated GIF's. Goodbye expensive personal chat hello bots.
Great for the smaller store owner.

Brandletstore

Great App so far. Come with pre-built templates to make it easier. It took me only a few minutes to set everything up. Very attention grabbing. Haven't seen anyone use it yet but I think its an easy way to collect emails without the annoying pop-up. Though I have not retired my exit pop up yet, I find this to be a great addition for customer interaction.

Wavertec

It's a nice App for us to connect to the buyer. The installation is super easy. Lots of presetted dialogs and you can also design your's. It works for us very well.