Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Sales Boosting Chatbot

by Gobot

Free chatbot that boosts sales, recommends products, and more.

RLNTLSS Industries

I really like this app. It creates a great way for me to recommend products to my customers in a dynamic way without being overwhelming to them.

PDF Band Music

This is an excellent app with great documentation and support. It is exactly what my website needed. It will take time to fully use all the elements included with GoBot, but the time will be well worth the effort.

Woopzy - Prævention på abonnement

Me and my partner wanted to make a guide to help our customers . We were looking for a decision tree software so we could implement our algorithm and guide our customers with som questions and in the end they could get an answer. Wow gobot is everything we were looking for and much more.

Província

Very good app with a lot of usefull functions. Extremely easy to setup the bots. Congrats to the developer.

Angel Competition Bikinis

There are a lot of chatbots on the market. This one is definitely the best. Some apps are hard to use. However, this one is easy to use. We love it. There are a variety of options that we can play with. We are excited to explore more within the app ❤️❤️❤️

Rave-On!

WAAAAOW!!! After days of searching and testing frustrated apps I finally found what I was looking for! I must say with full seriousness that my expectations were more than exceeded! This app is amazing! I did not even install the bot for 5 hours and it works so perfectly and was almost ready to use pre-installed. You really don't have to code or implement anything for hours. The bot is installed and can actually let it work that way. I don't usually write reviews, or if I do, it's only after weeks of hard work, but this killer app will change everything and save me a lot of work. Take a look at it and form your own opinion! www.rave-on.shop Thank you for this extremely valuable tool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! 5 x5 Stars!

PETHEROES

This app works so well, in amazing way. So far it's still free and usable! Thank you for giving us so good app. Especially for starters, who hasn't even earned 1 dollar yet. Thanks a lot!

VocalMist

Gobot is intuitive, flexible, and comes ready to streamline your customer service right out of the box.... It's definitely already taking time off of my typical email/customer response needs. I am a fan!

cosmeshopingbio

Super application Gobot robot réagir correctement je vous recommande d'essayer pour l'installer. Pleins d'histoires vous sont proposés à vous de choisir .... Chat discussion ok

GoodCurls Hair Collection

GoBot is such a terrific way to engage with your customers on the days where you or your team are not physically available to assist them. Not only that but it gives your store such an incredible touch of professional and it makes your business look like a much larger outfit. Love this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8