Gobot ‑ Quiz + Chatbot

Gobot ‑ Quiz + Chatbot

by Gobot

Shoppable quiz and chatbot that increases sales + opt-ins

Blush and Bar

Among many things, Gobot has been a lifesaver for the help desk department (gobot has indirectly improved the motivation and productivity of our employees by virtue of answering repetitive and simple questions). Max and team have been tremendous helping us evolve the quiz / product finder - We are very excited about this emerging sales center + guided shopping features!

codigopetaccia

This app is amazing! For me bots was a word that meant difficulty and complications and thanks to gobot I discovered how easy it could be To build one because of their intuitive interface and how they help you reach more sales and revenue!

When you start your company the amount of work is overwhelming and you have to be an all in one worker, and believe me Gobot can relief you a lot of work! Definitely will continue working with them!

Friday Sock Co.

I used this app to help answer common questions while people are visiting my site. It was very easy to set up and allowed for lots of customization!

BorvoMD.com

I love this bot. It's so simple to set up. I'm somewhat computer illiterate, but I was able to pull this off and create something beautiful. I feel like I hired a highly efficient salesperson.

Viners

I have been testing the app and is really good and very easy to use.

Now I need a custom feature for the bot. Hope the team can help me :)

Arienza

Hope to see some upgrades in CRM, Multi-Variant, Linguistic Data Analysis; both, in Live Use and Analytics.

Super, Awesome, Concept.

I would also, after some use, like to invest in such software, and project Development. Totally Cool. ✌✌!!

SaltWrap Store

A true DSS tree. Great app functionality. Thank you for creating this and thank you for reaching out. Definitely worth trying out!

Online Yard Signs

GoBot lives up to its hype. I looked into and tried other auto bots before falling upon this one. It does take some time to understand all of the tabs and way around the App. However, it is full of useful analytics and reports.

GROWNFORYOU

It's exactly what I was searching for. You can setup a personal assistant to recommend a product to the customer. Thank you very much, great app, and well integrated.

RLNTLSS Industries

I really like this app. It creates a great way for me to recommend products to my customers in a dynamic way without being overwhelming to them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9