Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2023

Awesome app Anne was very helpful and she updated details as per my requirements. Highly appreciated and recommended.

Womensfashion18
Inde
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 décembre 2023

Service and the app functionality are always amazing!

NBI
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 octobre 2023

I had problems setting up, I asked for help and got quick answers and it worked straight away.

FOR QUEENS
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 novembre 2023

Okay, so I had to look for a lot of guides and apps on how to do the process of adding a free product to the cart, and this one is just perfect, excellent and very easy and understandable to use
You can simply design everything in a convenient and simple way and guess what??? It's free!!!

Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solution to this issue

Galit - Art
Israël
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

Terrible. Don't rely on this app to work with any volume of traffic. Creates all these dummy products off the original one. Publishing new updates then creates heaps of new products. Impossible to track inventory.

Book Box
Australie
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
GoodApps a répondu 21 février 2024

We acknowledge your concerns, and it's possible that the app faced compatibility issues with other applications on your store. We are ready to help, so please feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

GoodApps team.

23 octobre 2023

Free but absolutely no support. Create me dozen of duplicated products when I have to update my offers. This app also added a new condition "ghost_product" to all my collections, so that all my products display in all my collections. That was catastrophyic !
Slow down my website with terrible SEO score, I sent them suggestions of the web speed test, they just ignore my message. I would prefer go for a paid app. At least there is a true support.

VAPEVO
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
GoodApps a répondu 21 février 2024

Thank you for expressing your concerns. Our team did address your inquiries, and the issue primarily stemmed from compatibility issues with other apps on your site. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

GoodApps team.

4 octobre 2023

This is very useful and bug free app. I would recommend to everyone who are looking to run free offers. Support team giving quick responses. All the best App team!!!

Tasty Nibbles
Inde
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

Une application facile à installer et paramétrer. j'ai eu un doute et ai contacté le support et j'avais une réponse le lendemain à la première heure et screenshotsd'explication. je recommande!

Gingerlily Perles
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Excellent support by Anne, quickly helped with any issues I had. Thank you!

Ottoman Hands
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

I love that it's free and easy to use! Got my offer set up in less than 5 minutes!

NutriChews