Avis (173)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 mai 2024

Very effective app when you want to give your customers something extra so they will feel appreciated to shop on your website.

FLIPSTYLEZLLC
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to incorporate a free gift option for their store.
It was really easy to get the hang of from the get-go.
When I did bump into an issue, the support team were quick to assist and very helpful.

LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
Australie
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 juin 2024

Great app, works as intended, also in combination with other apps.
Support was quick and on point.

TeaBlobs
Allemagne
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 mai 2024

Outstanding App for Promotions!

I recently installed the Free Gift Box: BOGO + Buy X Get Y app on my Shopify store, and I am beyond impressed with its performance. Setting up promotions has never been easier! The app's user-friendly interface made it simple to create a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" offer across my entire store, and it works flawlessly.

What really stood out to me is the app's flexibility and precision. It automatically applies the discount to the lowest-priced item, ensuring my customers always get the best deal without any manual adjustments. This feature alone has saved me so much time and effort.

Moreover, the app has significantly boosted my sales. Customers are thrilled with the promotions, and it has encouraged larger purchases. The support team is also fantastic—quick to respond and very helpful with any questions I had during setup.

If you're looking for a reliable and efficient way to manage complex promotions on Shopify, look no further. Free Gift Box is a game-changer!

Stellaris Stones
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2024

This is a free app perfect for anyone looking to add a free gift option to your store. It's super easy to use and support team was super helpful too.

Arbortec Forestwear
Royaume-Uni
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 juin 2024

Great app. Easy to use. Easy to setup. Does what it says. Good customer service as well. I only wish I could reorder the gifts in the popup, so if you want them in a specific order, make sure you add the top one first, then second, then third, etc.

LLMBooks
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
30 mai 2024

Great customer service, the App works perfectly well

Judy Blue
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

works really well and the support is great

ecojotstore
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

Allowed me to add a free gift with every purchase, even when sending the user straight to checkout and not the cart first. Support was also very helpful.

VICTOR
Royaume-Uni
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

Simple to setup and works great! Also, the support is very helpful.

Paisage