Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 avril 2024

Best App for Upsell and gift box for your customer!!!!!

QUIX
Viêt Nam
17 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
4 octobre 2023

This is very useful and bug free app. I would recommend to everyone who are looking to run free offers. Support team giving quick responses. All the best App team!!!

Tasty Nibbles
Inde
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 novembre 2023

Okay, so I had to look for a lot of guides and apps on how to do the process of adding a free product to the cart, and this one is just perfect, excellent and very easy and understandable to use
You can simply design everything in a convenient and simple way and guess what??? It's free!!!

Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solution to this issue

Galit - Art
Israël
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Excellent support by Anne, quickly helped with any issues I had. Thank you!

Ottoman Hands
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

Une application facile à installer et paramétrer. j'ai eu un doute et ai contacté le support et j'avais une réponse le lendemain à la première heure et screenshotsd'explication. je recommande!

Gingerlily Perles
France
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

Sehr einfach und immer schnell Hilfe

Artifey
Allemagne
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

I love that it's free and easy to use! Got my offer set up in less than 5 minutes!

NutriChews
Philippines
7 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

Free but absolutely no support. Create me dozen of duplicated products when I have to update my offers. This app also added a new condition "ghost_product" to all my collections, so that all my products display in all my collections. That was catastrophyic !
Slow down my website with terrible SEO score, I sent them suggestions of the web speed test, they just ignore my message. I would prefer go for a paid app. At least there is a true support.

VAPEVO
France
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
GoodApps a répondu 21 février 2024

Thank you for expressing your concerns. Our team did address your inquiries, and the issue primarily stemmed from compatibility issues with other apps on your site. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

GoodApps team.

18 août 2023

Great app it does the job. Im using it on one of my stores..and its free! Also they have other usuful apps. Check them out.

GlamFlair
Slovaquie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2023

Very useful app that is free to use to employ free gift function into shopify. But the best part is the customer service that is helpful and patient when you face an issue

Girasol Official
Malaisie
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
GoodApps a répondu 13 juillet 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app very useful.

We're also delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service team.

If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Best regards,