goodbuy , 50 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 juni 2023

Goodbuy has been very active and there from day 1 to try and support smaller businesses like us! Looking forward to seeing more good things from them.

NOOCI
8 månader användning av appen
5 juni 2023

Installation was quick and we saw a sale on our first day. Ways to optimize are affordable and we look forward to seeing how things work.

The Adventure Challenge
7 månader användning av appen
1 juni 2023

Looking forward to using this service once it has been approced, this seems to be taking some time. I will update my review once i have access to the service. Thanks

BESPOKE SPACE
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
2 juni 2023

So grateful for the support of the team at goodbuy! They have been promoting my small business from the very beginning. The app is super intuitive and easy to track analytics.

Kanyon Shop
6 månader användning av appen
22 augusti 2023

Loved this app in my personal capacity, so as soon as I launched an e-commerce brand I knew this was going to be one of the first apps I installed. Such an impactful and positive platform to be associated with. I've found it really easy to install and sync so far, and am looking forward to seeing some good sales come through as I grow my brand and product offering. Highly recommend!

Fri Period
4 dagar användning av appen
24 april 2023

I love GoodBuy and the team, everyone is so helpful and friendly. This app is wonderful for small businesses like mine to gain more visibility and find our ideal customers. The app is so cute, easy to use and I love all the features! I’ve had a wonderful experience with GoodBuy and definitely recommend everyone to use it!

Pretty Conscious
21 mars 2023

It's been great working with the Goodbuy team and being a part of the community of brands they have built. Katie is superb to work with!

The Nada Shop
17 oktober 2022

I absolutely love what they are doing with Goodbuy and cannot wait to use it as a brand (just approved) and as a customer. Small businesses are always buried in search results so this is a game-changer for those who love to shop small.

Mother Mother
20 januari 2023

I'm in love with this app so very happy to have Beautyologie included in their mix of products. Looking forward to a great year with them.

Beautyologie
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
28 april 2023

I love that this app was created, and how it just makes sense to have this capability and option available - to highlight and support small businesses. Customer support with their team (they are a small business like us too!) is personable and genuine. I find the app to be a great experience from UX perspective as well, easily able to understand and navigate.

juneberryplace