goodbuy , 50 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 november 2022

goodbuy app is so easy to download. we just downloaded it and we already have 500 impressions from the dashboard. such a cool feature!!

MxT 2510
5 dagar användning av appen
8 november 2022

Such an incredible concept and finally something that truly supports small businesses! Katie was super responsive and supportive with my questions and help with my brand launch on the site. Thank you!

Ascention Beauty - Wellness Clean Cruelty-Free Vegan Perfume
3 dagar användning av appen
19 oktober 2022

This is a game changer. I can't say enough good things. The app saves me so much time as a consumer by connecting me with great alternatives to big corporate retailers. I love to help small businesses out when I can, and this app helps me do exactly that, all while saving me soooo much time in the process. 5 stars for sure

Easy June
USA
En dag användning av appen
12 oktober 2022

The wonderful and caring human beings behind goodbuy make sure that those approved are truly small businesses. They stand for their values, want to make sure that small businesses have a fighting chance to be seen in a marketplace saturated with big box retailers, and are quick to respond to any inquiries. If you are a small business interested in supporting fellow small businesses, then goodbuy is the app for you.

Clay Rie Jane LLC
Ungefär 24 timmar användning av appen
17 oktober 2022

I absolutely love what they are doing with Goodbuy and cannot wait to use it as a brand (just approved) and as a customer. Small businesses are always buried in search results so this is a game-changer for those who love to shop small.

Mother Mother
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
8 november 2022

Super easy setup, everything feels automatic. Looking forward to the exposure to a new market of customers

Plant Based Candles
Ungefär 12 timmar användning av appen
9 november 2022

So far, so good! I am new to using goodbuy, but the onboarding process and installing the app were super easy. Everyone from the goodbuy team I've talked to so far has been really responsive as well.

Pottery with a Purpose
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
12 oktober 2022

The app we all need as a small, socially driven brand. The founders and team at goodbuy have bene amazing and continue to show their dedication to brands who are actually mission drive and committed to good. Any small brand that stands for something and deserves to stand out for their social, environmental good should add goodbuy to their store! We're so happy to be a part of the goodbuy community of brands inspiring conscious consumerism.

Wild Rye