Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de janeiro de 2024

I was after an app that would help my customers become more involved with my business by being able to choose which Charity their donation goes to and the Goodness app does just that. I did face some difficulty getting the app to work as intended. Nico's customer support was fantastic. Nico and I spoke about the potential this app can have and hope that it will be exactly what I need for the future.

JCS Candle Co.
2 meses usando o app
6 de janeiro de 2024

Hi, I installed your app and did try to contact customerservice, emails keep bouncing back. my product page runs on e-composer, please let me know who to intergrate goodness, thanks

VEGAN COSMIC UNIVERSE
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
WE ARE GOODNESS deixou uma resposta 8 de janeiro de 2024

Hi there 👋

Nico here, co-founder at Goodness. I'm very sorry to hear you haven't been able to get assistance with your issue!

More than happy to help you out, and I've sent you an email with next steps.

Cheers,
Nico

11 de novembro de 2023

Simple intuitive interface. Easy installation. Excellent support. They respond quickly and solve all problems that arise.

FlaxLin Eco Textiles
Polônia
9 dias usando o app
19 de outubro de 2023

Free app, fast support response and we are all helping to have a better humanity.

Charroque da Prrofundurra
Portugal
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

I was looking for a way to share with my customers the impact they are making everytime they make a purchase. I also wanted an app that didn’t make the donation for me but would help me track how much we would give and to whom. This app does just that.
I have shared a few ideas to improve the app for my situation and the team at Goodness has been very responsive and helpful. I’m expecting the final solution will be exactly what I need. Thank you.

Life Changing Mobility
Estados Unidos
3 dias usando o app
9 de outubro de 2023

This app is super easy to install and use. Not only clear for us, but also for customers. 100% recommended!

Curly Secret
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
26 de julho de 2023

Honestly, support from this app has been amazing! I love the concept and have incorporated it into my shop. I'm really looking forward to having this ability to give back and have it presented in a professional and beautiful way. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this!

Modern Kastle Shop
Canadá
16 de junho de 2023

Love it! Goodness lives in our Shopify admin, so I don't need to log into multiple tools. It took me 2 minutes to set up, and the dashboard is easy and intuitive to navigate. Customer service is always outstanding, the team is always fast to reply and keen to help, and Nico is genuinely excited about leaving a positive social impact on e-commerce.

Goodness is always launching new features, so I'm really looking forward to being a part of the Goodness journey and seeing how far they go.

NO ISSUES
4 meses usando o app
23 de junho de 2023

Absolutely love how easy Goodness was to install in my Pixel Union Editions theme. Literally, three minutes from start to finish. We were wanting move from a very expensive donation app to a more affordable product and received super support from the team, giving me confidence this was a good choice. It does not disappoint. And their after-checkout donation model enhances the customers overall checkout experience, which is always good. If you are looking to add cause marketing to your brand, you should check them out.

Cupper's Choice Coffee
Estados Unidos
9 dias usando o app
20 de fevereiro de 2023

I am really enjoying using Goodness! I love how easy it was to set up. In a few clicks I was able to allow my customers to see what charities I support and have them donating in no time. I’ve met the team personally and they are great and very helpful. I’d highly recommend this App to anyone looking at building customer trust and loyalty; it’s working wonders for me!

Ruth Tate