Handle Product variations
If your product has multiple colors or different sizes, Shopify allows you to list all your products and assign different SKU’s to each.
Real-time visibility of inventory to offer you belief that you are only selling only those items that is available in stock.
Save Time and Reduce errors
Save your time by creating similar products across your different stores and update your inventory once and allow us do the syncing for you.
Su Goods Order Inventory
Goods Order Inventory (GOIS) is a cloud based inventory and order management system that caters all types of businesses and runs over platforms like Web Browser, Android Smartphone/iOS operating devices.
- Completely capable and command over your stock, regardless of where it's kept or sold.
- Consequently, create buy orders before stock comes up short.
- Make and send solicitations, credit notes and transportation reports.
- Deal with your retail and discount clients, and providers.
- Deal with various Shopify stores from one center.
- Extend deals channels and commercial centers including QuickBooks, and the sky is the limit from there.
- Acknowledge advanced installments on solicitations in different monetary standards and nations.
- It helps you with Increment costs.
- Sell a greater amount of your administrations or merchandise.
- Reduce your expenses.
Capable Movement * Sync all income and expenses with QuickBooks. * Disentangle requests directing and rationale by making robotized work processes. * Itemized deals, benefit, and cost detailing, in addition to request anticipating.
Make satisfaction increasingly effective utilizing stock takes, clump following, pick pack, and boat with a standardized tag scanner, in addition, to print standardized identification names.
Si integra con
- QuickBooks Desktop,
- QuickBooks Online,
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Prezzi 14 giorni di prova gratuita
20 cents per order
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.