December 7, 2023

The support crew was really helpful in setting up my Google Conversion with GTM through the Google Meeting.Thank you to the team for their cooperation and professionalism. I heartily recommend this software to everyone. thank you again Haider and Fatima

VGCHARI ONLINE SHOPY
22 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied December 25, 2023

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our support crew in setting up Google Conversion with GTM through the Google Meeting! 🌐💼 Thank you for acknowledging our team's cooperation and professionalism. 😊 A special shoutout to Haider and Fatima for their exceptional assistance. 🙌 We appreciate your recommendation! If you ever have more questions or need further help, feel free to reach out. Thanks again for choosing our software! 🚀

December 22, 2023

Headerr gave me a 1:1 consultation that was really good. Thank you for that!

Penoblo
Germany
About 1 month using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied January 5, 2024

🌟 Delighted to hear you had a great 1:1 consultation with Heider! 🚀 Thank you for your positive feedback. If you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority! 😊🙌💙

Edited November 14, 2023

I highly recommend Infinite Google Ads Tracking & GTM to businesses of all sizes that want to improve the performance of their Google Ads campaigns. It is a powerful tool with a wide range of features and outstanding customer support.
One of the things that sets Infinite Google Ads Tracking & GTM apart is its outstanding customer support. I recently had the pleasure of working with Iqra and Rida, who were both incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They jumped on a Google Meet call with me to help me set up the application, and they answered all of my questions in a clear and concise manner.

I was particularly impressed with Iqra and Rida's willingness to go the extra mile. They took the time to understand my specific needs and goals, and they provided me with personalized recommendations on how to use Infinite Google Ads Tracking & GTM to achieve my desired results.

Thunderfam Store
7 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied November 18, 2023

🌟 Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with Infinite Google Ads Tracking & GTM and found our customer support, especially Iqra and Rida, to be outstanding. 🚀 It's our pleasure to go the extra mile and provide personalized recommendations to help you achieve your goals. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, we're here for you! 👏💙

December 21, 2023

Perfect support by Haider, all working good !

DealWay
3 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied December 25, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the 1:1 consultation with Haider! 🤝 Thank you for your kind words and choosing us for your needs. If you ever have more questions or require further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

November 7, 2023

If you're seeking to gain control over your Google Ads campaigns and achieve better results, Infinite Google Ads Tracking Application is the perfect solution. Embrace the power of data-driven marketing and watch your business thrive with optimized campaigns and enhanced ROI.
Thanks to IQra ,Fatima and Sadia for their exceptional support.

Choice Culture
2 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied November 8, 2023

Your endorsement of the Infinite Google Ads Tracking Application is much appreciated! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that it's helping you gain control over your Google Ads campaigns and improve results. Data-driven marketing can indeed make a significant impact. Our team members, Iqra, Fatima, and Sadia, are dedicated to providing exceptional support. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. 🚀😊👍🏼🙏🏼

January 18, 2024

Excellent support by Iqra & Fatema, loving this app. Highly recommended app and customer support

Sockscribe.pk
infinitecommerce.io replied January 19, 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Iqra and Fatema provided you with excellent support. 😊 Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy to have you as a valued user! 🙌 #CustomerSatisfaction #TopNotchSupport

November 7, 2023

I appreciate your willingness to discuss this issue further. To address the matter more effectively and efficiently, I propose we transition to a Google Meet call. This will allow us to engage in a real-time discussion, share screens if necessary, and work together to resolve the issue promptly a must recommended app thanks to fatima iqra and sadiyaaa

Inventaa
8 days using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied November 8, 2023

Your proactive approach to resolving the issue is greatly appreciated! 🙏🏼 Transitioning to a Google Meet call for a real-time discussion is an excellent idea, and it will help us address the matter efficiently. We're glad to have team members like Fatima, Iqra, and Sadiyaaa who are dedicated to providing top-notch support. Thank you for your recommendation and trust in our app! 👍🏼🚀😊🌟

January 30, 2024

Iqra was very helpful with her support and we got everything resolved quickly and efficiently!
Thanks!
Highly recommended!

Hyssop Ten Ltd T/A eGLOVE
About 2 hours using the app
infinitecommerce.io replied February 2, 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Iqra! 😊 Thank you for recommending us and for your kind words. We're dedicated to providing efficient support, and we're glad we could resolve everything quickly for you. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟

November 20, 2023

Thank you for the support it's been an amazing experience working with them, go blindly with this app. Thank a lot ! :D

VITA
France
infinitecommerce.io replied November 24, 2023

You're very welcome! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you've had an amazing experience working with our app! 🌟 Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to provide you with continued excellence. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your positive feedback! 🚀🙌 #HappyCustomer

November 8, 2023

Love your support guys , I would love to give if there are more then 5 stars. very supportive and helpful. All my doubts are resolved

LUNA JEWELS PRIVATE LIMITED
infinitecommerce.io replied November 18, 2023

🌟 Thank you for your incredibly kind words! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support. Your satisfaction is our priority! If there's anything else you need or any more doubts to resolve, we're here for you. 🚀💙