Retargeting for Google Ads

Retarget with Google remarketing & Google retargeting pixel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Sidekick

It was working at first, then we weren't able to log in and the app kept getting issues every time we tried to open it. I'm not sure how long this was going on, but they were probably charging us for several months without it even working. Then the app is firing multiple analytics and remarketing tags. Removed it and the tags were fixed. Update Dec 18, 2021: Their team refunded me last months charges of $19.99. For that, I'm updating my rating from 1 to 3 stars as their CS team has been trying. The app itself just is problematic in my experience

December 19, 2021

Hello Hin, thanks for your understanding & update. I really appreciate it. I had passed your feedback to the concerned team and we are already working to make sure that this doesn't get repeated in the future.

P.S - The issues in the front end of the app were not affecting the count of the audiences in your Google Ads dashboard. The audiences were increasing according to your website traffic.