Google Ads Retargeting Pixel

Google Ads Retargeting Pixel

by AdNabu, Inc

1 click installation of Google Ads dynamic retargeting pixel

Lazy Baby

I had problems loading the app originally, but the customer service was 100%, we did a video conference to get it up and running. thanks for your help

May 29, 2020

Your patience while we set up everything for you is appreciated. I wish that you get a good audience count soon.

MAGICMUK

The customer service is 5 star! Beyond helpful and accommodating to help with the setup. It is very reassuring and hope that the results will match Thankyou

May 28, 2020

Hey, your appreciative input is amazing to read. Thanks for your trust in AdNabu.

Sale Gecko

Chat with them to set-up your pixel. This is Great app and solution. Hope to see results soon. Thanks!

May 28, 2020

It is great to find out that you have liked the app and the solution. Many thanks.

STAYFIT

chat right away to find the best solution, how happy I am with Adnabu.
worked with many companies to find the right solution, adnabu immediately tells you without detour.

May 29, 2020

Hey, it is nice to see that our app has met your requirements. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.. :)

fashion-diffusion-shop

Very good support. They even connect with you in real-time to get your issues solved. The app helps you manage your Google marketing. High-level customer care!

June 1, 2020

Many thanks for your genuine review.

The Modern Fire Pit

Great customer service. Works great as a remarketing campaign. Easy installation, I highly recommend

June 17, 2020

Many thanks for your amazing review. It is nice to find out that the app is meeting your requirements.

DODJIVI

thank you very much for the help Shubham Raj, i have successfully installed the dynamic remarketing tag

June 17, 2020

You are welcome. I wish you amazing results with this.

Spiral Dance Art Glass

When I opened my Shopify store Spiral Dance Art Glass, I knew that having a Google Shopping Campaign would be necessary to bring traffic to my store. My problem is I get that “deer in the headlight” look when I even think about doing it. Conversions, retargeting, shopping campaigns, smart campaigns, it all makes my head swim.
I contacted Abnadu and Raj was so informative and made sure everything was set up probably. He scheduled a phone conference so we could make sure my Shopping campaign was set up correctly and one that will bring the most traffic. Conversions and retargeting are done and he is checking back with me to make everything is working the way it should and to see if I have any additional questions. I’m very happy with both products and service. Now I can concentrate on my store. Thank you!

June 17, 2020

Hey Susan, I know I am replying a little late on your review. However, I would like you to get back to us whenever you feel like adopting Google Ads once again. I will be there for your assistance. Anytime.

starshopping.ca

amazing app for people who are unfamiliar with google adwords it has helped my webstore with conversions 5 stars

June 17, 2020

Hey, this amazing review sounds just perfect. Many thanks for your trust in us.

hemline-shop

So convenient, the app creates all the possible useful audiences in your Google Adwords account with a click of a button!

Previous 1 3 4