Google Ads Retargeting Pixel

Google Ads Retargeting Pixel

by AdNabu, Inc

1 click installation of Google Ads dynamic retargeting pixel

balardi

Great app and very easy, one click and you can make retargeting campaigns.
highly recommended app for google ads!

Two Sleepy Heads Market

This app makes it so easy for non-developers to use. Sonal and Raj had be an awesome help with my queries too.

KDEAM OPTICS USA

This is the best app I’ve used for my business so far. I try them all but this one actually put my pixel in place and showed me how to build an ad that would get the job done! Retargeting is a must and they do it best!

Deft Motion LLC

made it super easy to install and get started. the video really made it crystal clear how to setup new campaigns. Would have been 1000% lost without this.

SafeSleeve

The app really simplified the approach for Remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing for us but above and beyoind that the support was stellar. Thanks Shubham!

Knockmerchs2019

I am so Happy! To reinstall the apps again, and it helpful, I want to recommend this to other newbie in ecommerce. retargeting and marketing is awesome with this apps.

THE INDIAN FACE

Really nice Customer service!!! We are very happy as the team helped us with the configuration. Thanks a lot for all the support!!

Luckyfine

Actually we meet some troubles. We texted 35+ emails and they help me solve several problems. They are patient enough.

TuaPrata

Who know the pain in ass to create remarkting tags ourselv and practly every weeks seeing if everything ok or if google updates something... my friends use this!! and never mind with that problem! also good audiences already createad to retarget :)

Baxter & Bella

Implementing the right tags was one of the most difficult things in google ads, yet you have to do it. this app does everything for you! and the customer service is awesome, they solved my problem just in half an hour. I definitely recommend them.

Previous 1 3