AdWords Google Retargeting Ads

AdWords Google Retargeting Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads/AdWords Dynamic Retargeting & Dynamic Remarketing

THE INDIAN FACE

Really nice Customer service!!! We are very happy as the team helped us with the configuration. Thanks a lot for all the support!!

Luckyfine

Actually we meet some troubles. We texted 35+ emails and they help me solve several problems. They are patient enough.

TuaPrata

Who know the pain in ass to create remarkting tags ourselv and practly every weeks seeing if everything ok or if google updates something... my friends use this!! and never mind with that problem! also good audiences already createad to retarget :)

Baxter & Bella

Implementing the right tags was one of the most difficult things in google ads, yet you have to do it. this app does everything for you! and the customer service is awesome, they solved my problem just in half an hour. I definitely recommend them.

Artist's Sky

Great app for adword beginner. Support is super helpful too - set up everything in 5minute ! Love this app

Manfréd és Anton

Perfect customer service! They answered my questions very quickly and Shubham Raj helped me with everything. The app works perfectly and fills my remarketing campaign! AdNabu is the best! Thank you :)

Alonzo's Oil

This app works perfectly. I now have dozens of custom audiences in my Ads account. Set-up was simple and customer service (not that you will need it, but just in case) with AdNabu has been unparalleled in the app marketplace.

Lux Nightwear

Great customer service! I spoke to Shubham Raj who is very knowledgeable and professional. He patiently listened to all my questions and we created the next step to improve the remarketing campaign. Thank you AdNabu.

Shimmer and Confetti

This app made the installation of re-targeting tags easy! I would recommend!........................

Stofma Hub

Works great and great customer support! Would definately reccomend

Previous 1