Google Ads/AdWords retargeting

Google Ads/AdWords retargeting

by AdNabu, Inc

Dynamic retargeting & remarketing for Google Ads/AdWords

Lux Nightwear

Great customer service! I spoke to Shubham Raj who is very knowledgeable and professional. He patiently listened to all my questions and we created the next step to improve the remarketing campaign. Thank you AdNabu.

Shimmer and Confetti

This app made the installation of re-targeting tags easy! I would recommend!........................

Stofma Hub

Works great and great customer support! Would definately reccomend

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

Works great. Helps with google analytics. Re-marketing for potential customers and good customer service.

Boutique da Beleza

Happy to discover this app. It makes my job easier. Top of class support, very polite and willing to help you with all your doubts!

aqaburns

The app was easy to install. I needed help linking to Google Ads the support was fantastic and I was soon set up.

shope2india

what they say. Really simple to use and great results with the dynamic remarketing on Google shopping Least the support is fantastic!

Northern Saunas

Great customer service and application, been using that for a 6 months now and very very pleased with the results. Every time I reached out to customer service, I'Ve received a fast response and resolution.

Italians Made

Really good app! I'm very satisfied also because i used it before and it does what they say. Really simple to use and great results with the dynamic remarketing on Google shopping! And last but not least the support is fantastic!

Python Ridge Outfitters

Good app, lots of settings without the errors of other expensive apps.
Its good, simple and not over complicated. its what you need

Previous 1