Retargeting for Google Ads

Retargeting for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads dynamic retargeting pixel. Easy Installation

Nexus Charger

I originally had an issue with the app but it was not their fault at all. I just had the tag already placed and didn't know about it. The team (specially Sonal) was really proactive and helped recognize the issue and guided me on how to properly fix it. This guys are great, definitely give them a try!

The Korean Fashion

The best app, it just a peace of mind to connect things, you just have to run your ads Customer support was amazing and fast

Museum Shop Italy

Assistenza incredibilmente veloce, ottima app facilissima da usare, la consiglio. Mi hanno risolto un problema dei tag duplicati

Vodrim

Super easy to use and install. Worked right away and their customer support was amazing. Shubham was excellent with helping me over the chat support and overall a great experience.

The Four Knights

Great customer service, works great, fair pricing. They have also other apps that help with store management that works well

Undiscovered Realm

This app does exactly what its designed to do in the easiest way possible, I had an issue with it working in my theme but the developer team worked hard over a few days and got it all working perfectly and kept me updated every day as they sorted it out. Now everything is working great. A+ customer support.

Christmas Eve Store

simple install process & great customer service help when i needed it, questions answered within minutes

TEIA

The app works perfectly, i already have my retargeting campaigns running, their customer service its awesome i have some questions and they answer me in minutes

Plakatbar.no

Great app. Easy to set up and does what its supposed to to. Reccomended. Also good and fast support if you have any issues.

Geartrove

Really good customer service. I would like to thank Shubham Raj for guiding me installing the retargeting pixel on my store and really came through for me. Highly recommend this app and the team that works on it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6