Google Ads AI Software

Google Ads AI Software

by AdNabu, Inc

Generate more sales at lower costs from Google AdWords.

TrendingGifts.us

It was great, they were very supportive, I saved thousands of dollars when using it. You must try it

Kenley Kids

Seems like a great app so far. Support seems very helpful so far. Will give it some time to see how it performs.

March 20, 2019

We hope you get more sales through Google Ads :)

Emblem Eyewear

This a great app. The support team is very responsive and really wants to help see your campaigns succeed.

Strikkemani

The key to doing profitable business on Google Shopping is a solid feed and a stellar bid management solution. I have tried various bid management solutions, both Shopify apps and external SaaS solutions. Some with AI and some without. What they all have in common is that you need a master degree in Adwords and if you set them off in the wrong direction, out of sheer lack of documentation or misunderstandings, they will do the most stupid things on your dollar.
The along came this app from AdNabu. I let it create a Shopping campaign in Adwords without interfering with any setups. To be accurate it created 3 campaigns. I let these campaigns run alongside a legacy campaign I had created leaving Google to do its AI based bid management.
Even though Google had a good head start, all the three campaigns delivered better ROI than Google after just a few days. And that is before I started running the ROI optimization (which should not be run on any campaign until you have around 20 conversions). One of the campaigns are now giving med an ROI of 12. Never seen that kind of return on any other ad campaign I've run.
So happy to have discovered this gem. If you are into knitting yarns, please use another app. I'd like to keep this to myself. :-D

Natures Healing Crystals

READ THIS REVIEW!

Use at your own risk! I downloaded this app and and signed up for the basic package within a day the app had listed over 40 different adword campaigns that had accumulated nearly 1700 dollars in just 2 days, if I had not caught this I would have been stuck with a bill in the 10's of thousands of dollars. We never run more than 4 or 5 campaigns at a time due to our budget, yet this app created over 40 campaigns with no set budgets on them.

Be cautious - you don't want to end up with thousands in charges !

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for Shopify for finally allowing me to write responses to false reviews.

I had personally sent screenshots explaining that we created no new campaigns in your account. The campaigns were created by a competitor and We had no control over it. All the money spent was through another app and not AdNabu

This was also a time when we were just starting development for Shopify. I had emailed 2-3 times to clear the confusion and to retract the false review. Our business suffered due to this initial bad review.

I am happy today though. I finally have a chance to clear the air about this issue.

Babysupermarket

2 days into it and sales are going crazy good with less spend. The support team is awesome. This app rocks.