Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by AdNabu, Inc

Create & Improve Google Ads campaigns, Shopping & Search

LRL Motors

I am using there tag manager and Retargeting add and came across the Shopping ads, mentioned 14 days trial but no trial charging directly 499$

December 17, 2019

Hi

Please understand Shopify shows an authentication screen to approve future charges post 14 days free trial. You had confused this with actual charging :(

Please understand this confusion & remove this review

Natures Healing Crystals

READ THIS REVIEW!

Use at your own risk! I downloaded this app and and signed up for the basic package within a day the app had listed over 40 different adword campaigns that had accumulated nearly 1700 dollars in just 2 days, if I had not caught this I would have been stuck with a bill in the 10's of thousands of dollars. We never run more than 4 or 5 campaigns at a time due to our budget, yet this app created over 40 campaigns with no set budgets on them.

Be cautious - you don't want to end up with thousands in charges !

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for Shopify for finally allowing me to write responses to false reviews.

I had personally sent screenshots explaining that we created no new campaigns in your account. The campaigns were created by a competitor and We had no control over it. All the money spent was through another app and not AdNabu

This was also a time when we were just starting development for Shopify. I had emailed 2-3 times to clear the confusion and to retract the false review. Our business suffered due to this initial bad review.

I am happy today though. I finally have a chance to clear the air about this issue.