Omega Google Tag

Omega Google Tag

$6.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Omega
October 13, 2022

Having the confidence that my interactions with Google are all working and correct is very reassuring and the support from Rosie, Andy and the dev team at omega in this endeavour is second to none! Many thanks for this app.

Me&McQ
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied October 13, 2022

Thank you for the time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

September 16, 2022

Great app! GTM, GA4 and Google Ads are such headache. Good thing we have Omega to help us get through this Google Hell lol. I've encountered some issues but their support was spot on :) Thanks guys! I can't recommend this enough.

Orant Neon
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 days
Omega replied September 19, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

August 24, 2022

Thank you to Kien and Kaylee in the support team, you were so helpful!
This app is exactly what we needed!

Oh Hello Clothing
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! 🌟 We're so excited to be part of your business growth and success! If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
Best,
The Omega support team

August 18, 2022

I am using this app for quite a while now and it works perfectly. The support team is also very helpful.

Aurum Brothers
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied August 19, 2022

WOWOOWWO!!! Thanks, big time for the kind words! 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻
It means a lot to the team!
From Rosie and Omega Google tag team

July 8, 2022

Been using this app for a while and they keep improving the functions in the way that my company is looking for. Simply to fulfill my need to add the tag automatically. It's so easy to use and I found that the support team (Rosie and Minh Tran) are supportive and always try their best to fix the problem and answer my questions. Highly recommend this app for all sellers. Thank you, guys, keep going forward!

DesignbyMoms
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied July 8, 2022

Hi! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us! We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again, and we hope to make your next visit just as positive. Have an amazing day!