Omega Google Tag , 13 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 8 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. huhtikuu 2023

I have installed this app before few days age and in trail period i have deleted . and i have send the message to app but this app didn't refund the payment and didn't responsed . this is not a good why are you giving trail simple why you not saying to people there is no trial . not good very bad expericse with this app

Get Stylish Online Store
Pakistan
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 2 tuntia
Omega vastasi 19. huhtikuu 2023

Dear everyone at Get Stylish Online Store,

Thanks for taking the time to share with us your experience.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We understand that you had issues with our app's trial period and subsequent payment. However, we would like to clarify that we do offer a trial period for our app as stated in our app billing. The issue is that you first time installed our app in October and then installed it again in December, at that time, the trial period is over.

In regard to your feedback, we appreciate hearing from all of our customers and we take every piece of feedback seriously. However, we also believe that the feedback should accurately reflect the customer's experience. As we have already informed you earlier, Shopify's support team confirmed that they forwarded the request to their billing team on 1st April. Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do from our end beyond reporting the issue to Shopify

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand our situation.
Best regards,
Kaylee - Customer Success Leader at Omega

13. lokakuu 2022

Having the confidence that my interactions with Google are all working and correct is very reassuring and the support from Rosie, Andy and the dev team at omega in this endeavour is second to none! Many thanks for this app.

Me&McQ
Iso-Britannia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 3 kuukautta
Omega vastasi 13. lokakuu 2022

Thank you for the time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

16. syyskuu 2022

Great app! GTM, GA4 and Google Ads are such headache. Good thing we have Omega to help us get through this Google Hell lol. I've encountered some issues but their support was spot on :) Thanks guys! I can't recommend this enough.

Orant Neon
Singapore
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 7 päivää
Omega vastasi 19. syyskuu 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

24. elokuu 2022

Thank you to Kien and Kaylee in the support team, you were so helpful!
This app is exactly what we needed!

Oh Hello Clothing
Irlanti
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 2 kuukautta
Omega vastasi 25. elokuu 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! 🌟 We're so excited to be part of your business growth and success! If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
Best,
The Omega support team

18. elokuu 2022

I am using this app for quite a while now and it works perfectly. The support team is also very helpful.

Aurum Brothers
Alankomaat
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 7 kuukautta
Omega vastasi 19. elokuu 2022

WOWOOWWO!!! Thanks, big time for the kind words! 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻
It means a lot to the team!
From Rosie and Omega Google tag team

8. heinäkuu 2022

Been using this app for a while and they keep improving the functions in the way that my company is looking for. Simply to fulfill my need to add the tag automatically. It's so easy to use and I found that the support team (Rosie and Minh Tran) are supportive and always try their best to fix the problem and answer my questions. Highly recommend this app for all sellers. Thank you, guys, keep going forward!

DesignbyMoms
Kanada
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 2 kuukautta
Omega vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2022

Hi! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us! We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again, and we hope to make your next visit just as positive. Have an amazing day!

28. huhtikuu 2022

Great app, made my life easy to install Analytics 4 correctly and the support is super. very helpful.

HALIPAX
Yhdysvallat
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 3 kuukautta
Omega vastasi 28. huhtikuu 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

13. lokakuu 2021

So far so good. We are still on the trial basis but Joy has been very helpful in following up with my enquiries.

Limitee
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 8 päivää
Omega vastasi 13. lokakuu 2021

Hi Limitee,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work, especially Joy.
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

20. toukokuu 2021

First Class Service if you have questions! Super easy to install, worked in 3 minutes. Thank you guys :)

sober
Saksa
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin kuukausi
Omega vastasi 20. heinäkuu 2021

Hi Sober,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

11. toukokuu 2021

Fantastic app and super helpful customer service team. I have been stuck trying to set up my google tracking and this app really made everything super simple! Highly recommend

Serene Living Co
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 8 päivää
Omega vastasi 20. heinäkuu 2021

Hi Serene Living Co,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,