App for Google Customer Review

App for Google Customer Review

by AdNabu, Inc

Easily install Google Customer Reviews & Google Reviews Badge

PugliAmo

It's a very good app. I'm currently using it and will take a bit of time to show its benefits. Customer support is even better. Shubham was very helpful! I recommend it for everyone to use it!

Farmagrishop.it

I use this app in order to get as more reviews as possibile, and it works even if you need to get atleast 100 reveiews before if appears on your website.
The assistance is very effective they're wonderful

BOBO BIRD FRANCE Montres et lunettes en bois

This application is great, very easy to install and use, it does the job simply and patiently, Special thanks to the customer service, who is very caring, responsive, patient and very professional, we spoke on video and my FRANGLISH is inodible , I recommend

Woolexa

It's a good app I'm currently using it, and their customer support is even better. I recommend it for everyone to use

TYPhonePart

I have just installed the app and it's Good and easy to use!responded promptly!it seems to work perfect!

July 28, 2020

Your 5-star review is much appreciated. Thanks again. :)

Hype Jeans Company - Hype Jeans

pretty solid app ! definetly would recommend. the customer service was patient with me while setting up.

May 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your valuable review. Your kind words really matter a lot to us.

Colored Fun Socks

I have just installed the app and it seems to work perfect. Installation badget to show reviews appeared very quick and Sonal helped me from the beggining. A must have app for every store. Totally reccomended. I would give 100 stars review if I could.

June 4, 2020

Hey, your amazing review is really nice to read. Thanks for going beyond 5/5.

My Other Best Friend

When it was working it was great, however, it stopped working a week ago. I’m unable to edit the configuration and no one is ever online to provide support and I’m still being charged 9.99 a month.

Hey,

Can I request you to give a second try? We had also tried communicating earlier that all of these issues with the "Edit Configuration" are fixed. It should properly work for your store this time. You can write to support@adnabu.com if you want any real-time help with setting this up. We are more than happy to get on a call with you. I hope you will reconsider.

6TN

Very easy to use and impiment and I am confident will increase conversions . The team were very good at providing support . I would highly reccomend this app

June 4, 2020

Many Thanks for your faith in AdNabu.. :)

Spina Organics

I just signed up for this app and the customer service was excellent. Always available, helpful and clear. Looking forward to getting started with using it! Will report back shortly....

June 17, 2020

Hey, it feels really nice to read your review. Thanks.

Previous 1