Google Customer Reviews, Badge

Google Customer Reviews, Badge

by AdNabu, Inc

Easily install Google Customer Reviews & Google Reviews Badge

Hype Jeans Company - Hype Jeans

pretty solid app ! definetly would recommend. the customer service was patient with me while setting up.

May 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your valuable review. Your kind words really matter a lot to us.

Colored Fun Socks

I have just installed the app and it seems to work perfect. Installation badget to show reviews appeared very quick and Sonal helped me from the beggining. A must have app for every store. Totally reccomended. I would give 100 stars review if I could.

June 4, 2020

Hey, your amazing review is really nice to read. Thanks for going beyond 5/5.

My Other Best Friend

When it was working it was great, however, it stopped working a week ago. I’m unable to edit the configuration and no one is ever online to provide support and I’m still being charged 9.99 a month.

Hey,

Can I request you to give a second try? We had also tried communicating earlier that all of these issues with the "Edit Configuration" are fixed. It should properly work for your store this time. You can write to support@adnabu.com if you want any real-time help with setting this up. We are more than happy to get on a call with you. I hope you will reconsider.

6TN

Very easy to use and impiment and I am confident will increase conversions . The team were very good at providing support . I would highly reccomend this app

June 4, 2020

Many Thanks for your faith in AdNabu.. :)

Spina Organics

I just signed up for this app and the customer service was excellent. Always available, helpful and clear. Looking forward to getting started with using it! Will report back shortly....

June 17, 2020

Hey, it feels really nice to read your review. Thanks.

Airobics

This is a great app! It is very easy to use and reasonably priced. The customer service is outstanding!

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your valuable 5-star review. :)

Time 2 Talk Swansea UK

First class customer service, Just installed and looking forward to building product reviews, without having to do anything

Supramobili

Ths is a very good app, they provide full support if you have any issue, customer service is excellent.

P U R V I D A

Really great support, but no reviews yet. I#m not sure if the app is able to collect rewies. I will wait some weeks more.

Hometomato

Great support, I will test the app and update the score after my test. I like that they have a free vs. paid version!

Previous 1