Google Customer Reviews, Badge

Google Customer Reviews, Badge

by AdNabu, Inc

Easily install Google Customer Reviews & Google Reviews Badge

Hype Jeans Company - Hype Jeans

pretty solid app ! definetly would recommend. the customer service was patient with me while setting up.

May 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your valuable review. Your kind words really matter a lot to us.

Colored Fun Socks

I have just installed the app and it seems to work perfect. Installation badget to show reviews appeared very quick and Sonal helped me from the beggining. A must have app for every store. Totally reccomended. I would give 100 stars review if I could.

June 4, 2020

Hey, your amazing review is really nice to read. Thanks for going beyond 5/5.

6TN

Very easy to use and impiment and I am confident will increase conversions . The team were very good at providing support . I would highly reccomend this app

June 4, 2020

Many Thanks for your faith in AdNabu.. :)

Airobics

This is a great app! It is very easy to use and reasonably priced. The customer service is outstanding!

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your valuable 5-star review. :)

Time 2 Talk Swansea UK

First class customer service, Just installed and looking forward to building product reviews, without having to do anything

Supramobili

Ths is a very good app, they provide full support if you have any issue, customer service is excellent.

Hometomato

Great support, I will test the app and update the score after my test. I like that they have a free vs. paid version!

MEDHealth Choice

App seems to be solid! No reviews yet, but the app was just downloaded. If you have any questions reach out to customer service they're very helpful!

Mami Bebé

No aparecía la insignia de google, pero me ayudaron a configurarlo y al final apareció. ¡Es genial porque no tienes que pagar hasta que tengas 100 reseñas! Felicidades a los desarrolladores y a los de soporte técnico :)

Bild-Ahoi!

I tried to set up the customer reviews manually, but this app makes it so much easier! Really helpful!

Previous 1