Google Customer Reviews 1Click

Google Customer Reviews 1Click

by Meggnotec Technologies Private Limited

60% Discount. Enable With Single Click. No Theme File Modified

juegoyjardin.com

Very easy to use the app and no need to add scripts on the site. Only need have an ID number of Google Merchant Center. Very nice and fast costumer service answering doubts. Thanks.

GREAT DOG CO.

Easy to install, questions were answered in a timely manner, support is very helpful and the app does what it says it will do. What more can you ask for? Best $20 I've spent in a long time. Did I say support is awesome =)

EV Plug Europa

Can recommend this app to anyone. Support is also perfect. Chandra and his team offer the best service!

Apollo Tarot

I recommend Google Customer Reviews for the prompt and caring support from their team. They have excellent customer service.

BRT Motorsport

Great App and very helpful support from the support team i wouldn't hesitate to recommend the App to others

Srirachawear

Great customer service!!! I was able to quickly go back and forth via email to answer questions I had. Fast and thorough responses. I highly recommend.

GEMIURO

very good,very good service,i like this app,customer service satisfaction.I tried many other apps before using the app, but the results were not good.

Fragrance Oils Direct UK

I installed this app and had an error which, with the help of Chandra, I resolved. This was nothing to do with the app or the install process, it was settings within my Google account which Chandra assisted with and saved me a lot of stress. I had corrected the error Chandra checked the install and made a test purchase to ensure that the app worked. First class service, great app and a steal at the one-off price. Highly recommended

NutriNoche

Excellent App. The support has been really good. Also, this is a great deal and gives your store more authority.

Voordeelpakket Kopen

The Google Badge looks great on the website. The Service was great and helped me get everything just right. Great app and excellent customer service support.

Previous 1 3 4 5