Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Zie Zie Juwelen

He is kind. He have help me a lot with my store. Without him there are a lot of unsolved problems in my store. He solved everyting

Goldenfantasyshop

I started using this application because the previous integration I had installed had set up the product Feed in an incorrect way causing the suspension of our Google merchant account due to the fact that many important parameters such as product categories and shipping criteria had been set incorrectly. This application has allowed me to set all these parameters in a correct way and has guided me in the process of publishing and validating the feed. Moreover, the support team, without any of my solicitation, proactively intervened to report the further corrections needed to correct the problems caused by the previous application. After a phone call with them I gave them access to my merchant and they took direct action with a highly qualified and timely guidance and unlocked and re-verified my merchant which was then approved without any problem. I strongly recommend anyone having issues with the Google feed and merchant to contact this amazing company without any hesitation they are absolutely top notch and I thank them publicly for their great support.

VanityEM

Very useful application and very efficient service.I recommend your service at all.I had a sync problem with google and it was fixed for the moment

Huxley USA

We had a lot of trouble getting the Google App to sync our products correctly. Swati was great in following up and making sure everything worked correctly. Highly recommended app.

NATURAL SMART SHOP

Amit from this app, Was extremely helpful and patient in helping me set my Google shopping. I would recommend this app

couponsupport

Very fast support service.
Very fast and enthusiastic support service. I'm pleased with the way you guys support
Great Great Great Great Great

DrinksHero

I used this app to integrate my store with Google. Support has been amazing. Highly Recommend adding this app to your store.

Cookous.com

they are ver helpful and patient, professional . there is someone available every day to help. they have assisted me very much helping get my business on google

Dolceterra Italian Within US Store

Must-have app for a professional Google shopping feed. Excellent support service with direct contact via chat. 100% recommended.

Type One Style

excellent support by cedcommerce team with integration and migration from previous app to new app, definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75