Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

One of a Pet

Great app, much better than others we've tested in the past. We had a few issues with synching but customer service was very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend.

LITTICITY

I Love this app!!! This is amazing and super easy to work with! and amazing customer service! i can only say good things!

SteriStand

Amazing services and app I was so shocked how fast I got results from using this service. Keep up the good work

fashioninusa

After using a different Google Feed app that did not work for me, I installed this app by CedCommerce and now my feed is working at an optimal level. I do not have any disapproved issues. My products began to show immediately and the customer support is excellent. Very happy.

Scoot City

I needed a really good app to help me with my google shopping and google adds. So far this is the most functional which I've found. The support received was also excellent in helping me set up my account. Would highly recommend

Amine Store

The application is more than wonderful, the customer service was excellent and they deserve support. I recommend this application. It is an excellent application that deserves 5 stars

TO-Medicare

User friendly interface and very helpful customer service. I am still on the free version because I only have 50 skus. Once I have everything setup and ready to go I will see if the monthly subscription is worth it.

The Solar Solution

Appli utilisée pour régler un problème de configuration. L'assistante Swati à pris en charge ma demande avec professionnalisme. Personne très sérieuse, très compétente avec un super contact client. Encore merci à elle pour sa patience et son sens du service client.

Fine Taille™

Hey Guys, We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support team Rocks !!

I've had good experience with Google Shopping, and I was looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store.I reached out to cedcommerce support team, I explained what I need, my goals and expected ROAS.I encountered a professional team that made me feel comfortable with moving forward with them.

100% recommended!

PetHairGear

Excellent application, very good service. All my questions are answered immediately and they help me very effectively to install my products in my Google account. I am very satisfied and will continue to work with this company for my other sites