Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Gaboni Jewelers

We are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing. Plus the support team went above and beyond to help us with a specific ask. Top notch.

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Adwords and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center.
Using the Traffic Booster is a must in today’s Google advertising world.

They made it possible for me to navigate the confusing world of Google ads quickly and efficiently so that I can focus on my products.

I would highly recommend! Every member of their team has been super nice and willing to help out.
Wish all Shopify apps and support teams were this awesome!
Thank You Swati and all Team !!!

Gaboni Jewelers
www.gabonijewelers.com

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

I am very satisfied with this application has helped me achieve the integration between my store and google actions. We have already received the first orders.

Avallon Sport

A nice product and among the best ones out there for managing Google listings. This app has everything that you would need for a complete online sale business. Perfect syncing of price, inventory, orders, shipments. It has a well built interface and easy to understand features.
Top class app and service. This team is really wonderful and they helped me sort out all my account issues and helped learn about Google Shopping. They also guided well for sorting out issues on my website. A must have app for Shopify Store.

DRESSI Style

Had a great call today and they were so helpful! I’ve been struggling with my feeds for almost a month now and tried 2 other apps claiming they were easy to use. This is by far the best decision I’ve made to add this app to my store.

Kids Around

The application is very good and high quality. Easy to use and fully functional. I want to especially note the support service namely "Swati", it helped me solve all my questions and helps with any of my questions as soon as possible, and also continues to take care of my achievements. I also thank all the employees who work on these applications. You made a great product!

81fit

Efficient and pleasant customer service
We are already waiting for the res They work hard, and later, I will explain the resultsults

Ericomax Electronics

VERY VERY USEFUL AND THEY ARE GOOD IN HELPING PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THEY BUSINESS THANK GOD FOR THIS APP

A-Innova

This app is the perfect product for managing lisitngs on google ads as well as the marketplace. It takes little time to sync the product data from shopify store to google. Excellent help provided by the team to sort out my merchant account. Perfect app and team. Thanks a lot!

MythicPlasmaArt

Dixy, Divya, Owais are very helpful along with the other staff. Thank you for all the continuing support!

JacketCentre

I have tried a lot of apps but find cedcommerce The best marketing app in shopify! They take all the time for you and do everything to make success! thank you guys!