Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Botiga UK

Great app and great team. 5 stars all round. Easy setup and advice. quick support and answers to my queries.

justshop20

Very useful app! Helped me list my products on Google and excellent support from Swati Lohani. The app helped me easily to display products to google shopping..

Sanda

The amount I get from this app is amazing.My merchant account got suspended because of some policies I violated and they really helped me

MJ living

The support here is 100000%! Amazing crew! They helped me a lot and answered all stupid questions! I'm very glad that I found them!

Sync With Style

Brilliant support! We use a lot of apps but CEDcommerce has to be the best we have ever experienced. They actually care about YOU!

Navy Jane

Excellent Customer Service.. very nice people to work with. Most importantly, I feel like they care.

MyPetPanda

Great app BUT more important the service is A M A Z I N G.
They helped me to set up all products and accout, Helped with all the options and traffic sources with Google. thank you!!!

NapGuru

Thanks for the support and service. Very pro support helped me with my disapproved merchant account and to setup the products

Perfume Land Co.

honestly, best customer service ive had in a long time, the way it was so easy and comfortable to set up my website in google, cheers to your team!

Daddy Found It

HELP ME OUT WITH A BUNCH OF PRODUCT SYNCING AND MERGING MY SHOPIFY WITH GOOGLE! I’m extremely thankful!