Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Kids Decor Factory

I am using this app for feed management on a Free Plan and planning to run ads to promote products. So far easy app to use and helpful support.

Trim & Tonic Hair®

I am currently using CED commerce and the staff are very helpful and understanding. I am new to dropshippijg so the whole experience so far has been fantastic. The app itself is very easy to use.

Ninty'sinkwears.com

very understand fast and easy they took time in expanding and teaching me the steps I'm really looking forward to how it will help my business Grow thank you

Ropalinda.com

Awsome and Great app.
working fast , very reliable perfect for upload you products on google. 100% recomended

MULTISERVICIOS GARSEY SAS

Use esta aplicación muy completa y muy atentos los operadores cinco estrellas siempre atentos en ayudar gracias. Solucionan tus necesidades espero continúen con su labor ayudando a las tiendas que están comenzando, a incursionar es este mundo tan difícil del dropshipping.

World Of Arts

-The app performance was so good
it was so helpful and easy to use
-very helpful and expert team thank you

Saffron Jaipur

I used this app for feed management on a Free Plan and planning to run ads to promote products.
Great App and quick support from team!!!!

ELECTRONICS-HEAVEN

Great application for a great price. It cost like $30 per month for 2000 SKU's but in the price is also included knowledgeable friendly support staff that will help, teach and guide you through the whole process. You can upload products and categories with 1 click, it's really easy and fast. Also the products will be constantly updated automatically. Overall i'm very satisfied. Now I just need to wait a couple of months to see if I will get any good traffic.

Elevated Life Labs

So easy and so helpful! did not have to do much myself, customer service is great! they are easy to get ahold of too when you have any questions!

stonesanddreams

If I could give them 10 stars I would. Worth it all the way don't hesitate!!

You will save lots of time and headaches by using it...staff is amazing, know their stuff and is efficient. Thank God for this app❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41