Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Box Store

good app, facilitates product handling, very efficient, the assistance is excellent, the processes are fast, very recommended

N'YOO

excellent app for managing products for google shopping and Google shopping actions.simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in the app . if get stuck or need assistance the support is available 24*7. I highly recommand this app for google shopping.

KORNER20

Assiestanza fantastica tramite WhatsApp
app funzionante, caricano tutti gli articoli su Google shopping e danno la possibilità di avere un ottima visibilità

Piñatas&Co.

Servizio ottimo! Staff molto disponibile ed attento! Consigliatissimo! Il TOP. sono molto contenta di aver scaricato questa APP per il mio business. Il Top.

One Love Furniture & Electronics Corp

By far the best app for Google Shopping. If does what it says it does. The customer service is responsive and helpful. I've added another of their apps and if they have any more apps that they create and I need, I'll add it to my lineup of apps.

POPFUN

They went above and beyond to help me. The team did an amazing job helping me resolve gtin issues and they also helped get all products approved with a short span of time. This has been an amazing experience with the Shopping Feed For Google app and the team has proved their expertise in this. This app has been very useful for me. It provided a very smooth experience in installing and uploaded feed to merchant center in a short time. A multi-purpose app capable of handling multiple Google platforms and the team helped setup merchant center too. This app helped me update my product prices, descriptions and every other detail. I have been highly satisfied with Cedcommerce. This app is working great and syncing all data to google merchant center without any errors. The app is surely better than 99.9% other Google apps. You can upload products with single click, it's really easy and fast It has shown to work in first attempt and I will highly recommend Shopify sellers to buy this app and enjoy it to the fullest. I am learning a lot about Google through Ced team and they have explained things in great detail. They deserve to be called the BEST. Thank you again.

Liviluxe

Very easy to use app, tried a couple of others and it didn't work as well as "Shopping Feed for Google" and its support team is very fast and awesome! Recommend!

Phoenix Muscle

Very friendly and helpful customer service. The App is simple to use and easy to understand. I recommend everyone to use this app who need start help to make their first sales.

SURF

Easy to use and great customer service. Shout out to Swati. Would recommend to anyone who wants a few more features than the Shopify native app

GSG Natural Beauty

I use this app for help do grow my ecommers. And the Helpful is magnificent. Thank you so much for your help. I recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54